'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I'm sayin' roomate like that, soap goes into the sock. doesn't leave a bruise. I mean use your creativity here, rubber hose, etc.
It does leave bruises. Just doesn't leave fingerprints. Good old days...a heavy phonebook wouldn't leave bruises. At least not external bruising.

Bryce Brown left us to go to another school. He didn’t go to NFL after 1 year. It’s been this way for as long as I can remember.
This is not to pick on CAVPUT but I need to remember how clueless the average fan really is before getting upset over their opinions on anything related to sports. This was really eye opening for me.

It’s easy to get down and back in a few hours if needed :). We are waiting to hear on if it is going to work out or not
A lot of Taxpayers and donation $$$$$$ spent for a 17-18 year old that clearly does not have the ability to make a decision and is playing the recruiting game.
A kid That cannot sign until June but could come in early and then still leave.
A lot of eggs in one basket and makes one wonder have much faith we have in the RBs we got.
This kid is an attention W***E with a My Way or I hit the Hwy.
Again, I trust the coach's decision to train develop and mature this young man and if they think he is worth the risk then go for it....

A lot of Taxpayers and donation $$$$$$ spent for a 17-18 year old that clearly does not have the ability to make a decision and is playing the recruiting game.
A lot of eggs in one basket and makes one wonder have much faith we have in the RBs we got.
Again, I trust the coach's decision to train develop and mature this young man and if they think he is worth the risk then go for it....
Exhibit #2 clueless fan

If this was a deal where he was signing Wednesday I'd really like our chances. If it indeed goes in to spring like AP says, I think our chances dwindle. Just too much time for something to happen.

Get Wideman and Beckwith on Wednesday and then if Evan's comes it'll be icing on the top.

Reactions: Xtra Orange
This is not to pick on CAVPUT but I need to remember how clueless the average fan really is before getting upset over their opinions on anything related to sports. This was really eye opening for me.
There are younger guys that go though. Technically it's 3 years after hs so kids that skip grades can go in pretty young. There was the dt from Louisville, amobi okoye, drafted by the Texans in the 1st round at 19 in 2007. Had 4 sacks his 1st month in the NFL and had a decent career. Played almost every game of his 6 years in the league.

Then there was tremaine Edmunds from va tech who was the second youngest to be drafted, also at 19. The bills took him in the 1st round in 2018. He's started all but one game over his first two seasons with 236 tackles and has been one of the better linebackers in the league since he stepped on the field just a couple months after turning 20.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
Exhibit #2 clueless fan
I guess you are paying the bills....or just like chasing kids....

Edit Kobe Bryant, no kids are a like and this kid maybe great but being a HS stud with ability does not make you a team player on a College Team and in the NFL you got Adults putting you in your place from day one.

Dude. We're just getting the best players we can. Why wouldn't we? If we don't he'll go to the Barn.

VN Store

Back