'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Can you imagine us getting him, and going thru 3-4 years of this behavior. Makes watching reruns of Eric and Ty film that much more enjoyable and relaxing.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
Can you imagine us getting him, and going thru 3-4 years of this behavior. Makes watching reruns of Eric and Ty film that much more enjoyable and relaxing.

No matter who gets him, I have a hard time picturing him on a campus for 3-4 years. One...maybe 2, but I think he heads to the league or tries to as soon as it's possible for him to do so.

Reactions: Sammy Joe
UT football has a partnership with Crowne Plaza. Used to work at both Crowne Plaza and Downtown Knoxville Marriott. Team stays there before games, recruits on their visits, etc. Better hope and pray they haven’t switched to the Marriott near Women’s Hall of Fame. If they have HE GONE
That's not a Marriott anymore. Some off brand now.

Reactions: swchandler1988
Pruitt and Saban are probably the only 2 coaches that’ll fix this kid.

If he comes to UT he’ll develop into probably the best running back we’ve ever had here. Be our first 1st round pick at the position in a long time

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Pruitt and Saban are probably the only 2 coaches that’ll fix this kid.

If he comes to UT he’ll develop into probably the best running back we’ve ever had here. Be our first 1st round pick at the position in a long time
I agree. Playing under Pruitt would be a life changing (and maybe a life saving) experience for him. He needs a strong hand applied to him. Not sure where, but I'm sure Pruitt does.

man when Hubbs threw out his course recommendation, i lost it.

What did he call it, walking? Lewis killed it too.

UT does offer a 1-hour walking class (or used to). I know, because my roommate failed it our freshman year because he was too lazy to walk to the class, let alone walk in the class

Millenial? I kid...

why walk when there's a bus?

This was in 2006. They may not even offer it anymore. They may have replaced it with a 1 hour course on Instagram influencing or something. My roommate failed out of UT after freshman year. He was too lazy to go to any class

This was in 2006. They may not even offer it anymore. They may have replaced it with a 1 hour course on Instagram influencing or something. My roommate failed out of UT after freshman year. He was too lazy to go to any class
soap.
sock.

VN Store

Back