'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

This kid all over the place. He for sure is one that would accept multiple pitches and tell multiple coaches he is in and then do a 180 when push comes to shove.
Having jay will help us...better to put him on the kid than BN at this point. Let’s just see what happens with his travels that should tell a lot.

This kid all over the place. He for sure is one that would accept multiple pitches and tell multiple coaches he is in and then do a 180 when push comes to shove.
Having jay will help us...better to put him on the kid than BN at this point. Let’s just see what happens with his travels that should tell a lot.
Better to put Jay on him that BN? Hmmm, interesting. Personality conflict?

Reactions: volsagain
Thank you for the insight! Any idea when another attempt at an in home will be attempted?

this recruitment is just entertaining, I honestly don't care where he winds up.

Kinda feel the same. If he’s a Vol, I’ll buy into the talent and how we have the support systems in place to keep him out of trouble. Just like I did when I used to be a Cowboys fan and we signed PAC Man Jones. 😐

If he signs elsewhere, I’ll buy into how character matters and the risk didn’t match the reward and how Graham will sign a clean cut beast in ‘21.

Kinda feel the same. If he’s a Vol, I’ll buy into the talent and how we have the support systems in place to keep him out of trouble. Just like I did when I used to be a Cowboys fan and we signed PAC Man Jones. 😐

If he signs elsewhere, I’ll buy into how character matters and the risk didn’t match the reward and how Graham will sign a clean cut beast in ‘21.
Yep

Reactions: SugarCC

Agree

Reactions: SugarCC
Not an insider by any means. Just sharing info from a friend/ex co worker who lives, ref's and has known this family for ages and works with the Godfather too in Houston since everyone is interested including me how this recruitment goes. He told me couple of weeks ago that the family is pushing him as far away from Texas as possible and both Texas AM and Texas were out and it was down to LSU/Vols. For what it's worth, my friend hasn't even heard of any Ole Miss talk with the family he has spoken to so like I said if he decides Ole Miss then nothing makes sense and the family flat out did a Jay Hardy on my friend and lied!
Excellent use of "Jay Hardy" as a descriptive...lol..😁

My man going on Finebaum 😂

Why in hell don't we have a connected guy like this? @AV
laugh.r191677.gif

VN Store

Back