'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Its been a rough time for you for sure - eventually everyone beats their rivals. I mean KY beat Tenn the other year, and youll beat Fla one day.

The reality is that Georgia has been a better program for the better part of 20 years, and most significant, the 2019 UGA season would qualify as the best in 20 years for Tenn, and the last game Georgia played would qualify as the biggest win in the last 20 years of Tenn football. All in a year that is considered “disappointing” by Georgia fans. Let that sink in. I dont think you want to.

UGA-Choke-MEME-610x449-610x449.jpg

My thoughts too. This will be a fiasco until May or August when this kid walks onto a campus somewhere.

I'd have to think those around him would be smart enough to get him into school as soon as possible so he can hit the ground running in August. To show up at fall camp...well...I'd have a hard time seeing him being much of an impact player at least for the first half of the season.

If I remember correctly, NCAA rules say he cant sign 2 LOI's in the same recruiting cycle. This is where I got that info.
Signing the NLI FAQs
I am wondering if the fact that the original LOI is released if that effectively sets the counter to zero, meaning he can sign another LOI. The language really seems to discuss simultaneous LOIs, which I get. You can't commit to 2 schools at the same time. Here technically he is not committed to any school.

Reactions: bluetick2
I'd have to think those around him would be smart enough to get him into school as soon as possible so he can hit the ground running in August. To show up at fall camp...well...I'd have a hard time seeing him being much of an impact player at least for the first half of the season.

Yes but who knows with a guy like this. I just hope our staff isn’t getting trolled again.

Wins are wins. There are no asterisks because TN and UF were weak. Fact is Richt never won 3 straight East titles and Smart will likely win another one this year.

Maybe. Will depend on if Smart can get the QB situation sorted out. I have no confidence in the GA offense, their defense is going to be good though. It is really a 3 way race between Fla, Ga, and TN....in that order of likely hood IMO.

Wins are wins. There are no asterisks because TN and UF were weak. Fact is Richt never won 3 straight East titles and Smart will likely win another one this year.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Georgia plays at Alabama on September 19th. I also think Florida can beat them in Jacksonville. That is where the east will be decided and it will be close. Georgia's defense will be loaded but they have some question marks on offense that they haven't had in a while.

I am wondering if the fact that the original LOI is released if that effectively sets the counter to zero, meaning he can sign another LOI. The language really seems to discuss simultaneous LOIs, which I get. You can't commit to 2 schools at the same time. Here technically he is not committed to any school.

Nope. It's my understanding he can sign a financial aid package and can do so with any number of schools. He just shows up and enrolls. So, in essence, this could go on all the way up to fall classes if that's his desire. Of course, while he's a 5 star back, I don't know that he can just roll into town and start for an SEC program. He's much better served by getting into school as soon as possible to get ready for the season which means he'll likely wait until the fall and roll into town somewhere.

I don’t think so. They’ll lose to Bama for sure. I bet they lose to AU with them losing so much on offense. And they absolutely could lose to both us and Fl

Mike Farrell Tweet this morning

Not a fan but he's been spot on with his cur predictions. I don't like this.

It’s silly to be disappointed if Evans goes elsewhere because we were never in the hunt except for recent developments that seem to be more of Evans panicking than having a real interest in us. Plus he is a big risk recruit.

Its been a rough time for you for sure - eventually everyone beats their rivals. I mean KY beat Tenn the other year, and youll beat Fla one day.

The reality is that Georgia has been a better program for the better part of 20 years, and most significant, the 2019 UGA season would qualify as the best in 20 years for Tenn, and the last game Georgia played would qualify as the biggest win in the last 20 years of Tenn football. All in a year that is considered “disappointing” by Georgia fans. Let that sink in. I dont think you want to.
2001 vs Florida was a bigger game

I don’t think so. They’ll lose to Bama for sure. I bet they lose to AU with them losing so much on offense. And they absolutely could lose to both us and Fl
Georgia is also breaking in a new offensive staff. I know they have hired Monken and Luke but losing quality coaches like Sam Pittman and now James Coley to Texas A&M is not easy to bounce back from in one season.

It’s silly to be disappointed if Evans goes elsewhere because we were never in the hunt except for recent developments that seem to be more of Evans panicking than having a real interest in us. Plus he is a big risk recruit.

Evans has zero reason to be panicking over schools. He could just about sign with any school he wants. If he comes to Knoxville instead of Tallahassee that should show that he's interested. You don't pass on going to Fla St to come to Knoxville just to take a recruiting trip.

I don't agree with much of this... Tennessee has definitely beaten better teams than Baylor in the last 20 years, for one thing (Georgia in 2004 and 2007 come to mind). You should take stock in your own life before patronizing others. You have so much spare time that you are posting to a sub-forum on a rival's board. Let that sink in. I don't think you want to.

Lol! I swear georgia fans are by far the most self-conscious fans in the world.

VN Store

Back