'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I did find this in an article

"According to a recent report from 247Sports, NCAA rules prevent Evans from signing another NLI during this recruiting cycle, which means he might have to verbally commit to his next school with no official paperwork tying him to that program until he arrives on campus."

I still can't find the source .....

Sorry that does not cut it. And my questions are still not answered by the previous poster. When you look at that link it is an FAQ. That is an opinion. I am curious how the rules are actually written. I can't find them on the internet. I found a sample NLI and the fine print suggest additional documents with terms and conditions. I can't find the Ts & Cs. Some of the things I was reading suggested that the NLI becomes Null and Void essentially meaning cancelled and does not exist in legal terms. If it doesn't exist, than how can one say you can't sign another!?
It’s not a FAQ...it’s the actual language. Been confirmed by VQ and 247. If you’re determined to believe otherwise, knock yourself out.
DCB1CA5E-D620-4D5F-B369-414D2098D026.jpeg

Cause if we have to wait till May or whatever, this thread will be miserable
Regurgitating the LOI/applying for aid/can’t sign twice in 1 year/roast AV every .6 pages of this thread is already getting painful.
We need an injection of @Orange defense....
A new spin would be great, no more lunches at Hardy’s with the Memphis Medusa’s though...😎

What’s define as a signing year? Like didn’t he sign with Georgia in 2019?
Everyone is just making this way too complicated, if all the outlets say he can't and it's spelled out pretty clear in black in white in the rules then he can't and who cares? Just worry about where he enrolls for classes

Regurgitating the LOI/applying for aid/can’t sign twice in 1 year/roast AV every .6 pages of this thread is already getting painful.
We need an injection of @Orange defense....
A new spin would be great, no more lunches at Hardy’s with the Memphis Medusa’s though...😎
He's been giving his takes on impeachment in the PF, but I've kind of skipped over them so I'm not sure what he's said.

Reactions: 99Vol
Thought this was pretty dope.. so Evans went live again on IG and he said on the one before that his TV didn’t have Netflix so instead of giving him a TV with one, they brought a whole PS4 with both Netflix and Madden 20 already installed on the system.

it would be so much fun to be a 5 star recruit man

VN Store

Back