'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Is nope an opinion or do you study the rules and know them like a hawk? I am seriously asking. I would just like to know what you are basing your understanding on....

I have known the financial aid part for sometime. That really does offer any committed on his part. So I am pretty sure we agree there.

Asking for an NLI ReleaseI

" NLI policy states a prospective student-athlete is only permitted to sign one valid NLI in an academic year. Therefore, if you sign an NLI during the early period and get a complete release by the institution or one of the NLI committees before the spring signing period ends, you are not permitted to sign a second NLI in the spring. You must wait until the next academic year to sign another NLI if you have not enrolled already at a four-year institution.. "

Its been a rough time for you for sure - eventually everyone beats their rivals. I mean KY beat Tenn the other year, and youll beat Fla one day.

The reality is that Georgia has been a better program for the better part of 20 years, and most significant, the 2019 UGA season would qualify as the best in 20 years for Tenn, and the last game Georgia played would qualify as the biggest win in the last 20 years of Tenn football. All in a year that is considered “disappointing” by Georgia fans. Let that sink in. I dont think you want to.
tenor-36.gif

I wouldn't spread any about the kid but this I will. They apparently had this whole thing where saint Kirby found out bad things and didn't want him but the evil Coley went behind his back.

Never found the reconciliation of how with Coley gone, Kirby is now trying to land him.
Evans hs coach called Kirby to put in a good word for Zach . Kirby sent Dell McGhee to see the coaches and the family. That's how Ga got back in this.

Asking for an NLI ReleaseI

" NLI policy states a prospective student-athlete is only permitted to sign one valid NLI in an academic year. Therefore, if you sign an NLI during the early period and get a complete release by the institution or one of the NLI committees before the spring signing period ends, you are not permitted to sign a second NLI in the spring. You must wait until the next academic year to sign another NLI if you have not enrolled already at a four-year institution.. "
Sorry that does not cut it. And my questions are still not answered by the previous poster. When you look at that link it is an FAQ. That is an opinion. I am curious how the rules are actually written. I can't find them on the internet. I found a sample NLI and the fine print suggest additional documents with terms and conditions. I can't find the Ts & Cs. Some of the things I was reading suggested that the NLI becomes Null and Void essentially meaning cancelled and does not exist in legal terms. If it doesn't exist, than how can one say you can't sign another!?

VN Store

Back