'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Thought this was pretty dope.. so Evans went live again on IG and he said on the one before that his TV didn’t have Netflix so instead of giving him a TV with one, they brought a whole PS4 with both Netflix and Madden 20 already installed on the system.

it would be so much fun to be a 5 star recruit man
1579928273995.gif

Would you look at that :)

giphy.gif

I just think Kirby is playing games. No way “good guy Kirby” grew a conscience and pulled this guys offer. We all know Kirby is a snake. Think he goes to UGA in the end.

Kirby likes to manufacture recruiting wins against his rivals whether they are real or perceived. Who were the two teams who were all of a sudden in it after never being in the discussion before? UT and Florida after UGA “pulled his offer”.

I just think Kirby is playing games. No way “good guy Kirby” grew a conscience and pulled this guys offer. We all know Kirby is a snake. Think he goes to UGA in the end.

Kirby likes to manufacture recruiting wins against his rivals whether they are real or perceived. Who were the two teams who were all of a sudden in it after never being in the discussion before? UT and Florida after UGA “pulled his offer”.
Kirby needs to focus on his game day coaching. Recruiting wins can only get you so far.

Too dangerous a game to be playing. I do not buy that for a second. I think he pulled his LOI then after a moment of reflection realized he was an idiot and is now trying to get back in the door.

Last edited:
I really think UT gets him and Cade helps, Trey Smith, too. Not only being great OL, but Trey's leadership and Cade's leaving Georgia, too. Plus, he could walk right in and play behind potentially a great OL. Probably, even be the main man in the offense, hurt feelings, perfect storm, VOL !

Thought this was pretty dope.. so Evans went live again on IG and he said on the one before that his TV didn’t have Netflix so instead of giving him a TV with one, they brought a whole PS4 with both Netflix and Madden 20 already installed on the system.

it would be so much fun to be a 5 star recruit man
I always carry my Firestick when I travel..next time I might just try the "my son is a 5 star"malonetd.gif to see if that works

Sorry that does not cut it. And my questions are still not answered by the previous poster. When you look at that link it is an FAQ. That is an opinion. I am curious how the rules are actually written. I can't find them on the internet. I found a sample NLI and the fine print suggest additional documents with terms and conditions. I can't find the Ts & Cs. Some of the things I was reading suggested that the NLI becomes Null and Void essentially meaning cancelled and does not exist in legal terms. If it doesn't exist, than how can one say you can't sign another!?

It’s not a FAQ...it’s the actual language. Been confirmed by VQ and 247. If you’re determined to believe otherwise, knock yourself out.
View attachment 256334

Link to source document - http://www.nationalletter.org/documentLibrary/administrativeGuidelines.pdf

Last edited:
Checking out the teams Evans has visited on 247....don't know if they are all scholy players or not but Ole Miss had 9 RBs on their roster this year
20200125_015203.jpg

Not sure I'm buying the fact that GA admin pushed for his release. If they did then how could that be held against a recruit? Surely if the recruit did not request the release it wouldn't count. If a school accepts a commitment from a recruit and the recruit signs a LOI, then the school runs out of room, are you saying the recruit has to wait a year to play? I wouldn't think so. If the school accepts a commitment and the recruit signs a LOI, wouldn't the school have to accept that recruit?
Let's say the recruit did request the release. Why would GA just accept the release so easily? Unless the recruit threatened to reveal something about GA's recruiting tactics.

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back