TX QB Kaidon Salter (Liberty signee)

Didn't look very good to me... 🤷‍♂️
You’re slowly becoming the new Tad and that’s not a monacre that I’d want bestowed upon anyone. Drugs are bad, mmkay? Clearly, CJP and the staff are just turrible talent evaluators & they’ve just totally missed on this one, right? Wrong. Sit down in the back, Rosa. Hush up and keep your uninformed hot takes to yourself.

You’re slowly becoming the new Tad and that’s not a monacre that I’d want bestowed upon anyone. Drugs are bad, mmkay? Clearly, CJP and the staff are just turrible talent evaluators & they’ve just totally missed on this one, right? Wrong. Sit down in the back, Rosa. Hush up and keep your uninformed hot takes to yourself.
I agree w everything except where u say slowly becoming a TAD.. Dude is on fast track imo..

That kid could have won a Heisman on the right team, with the right coach. I will forever be grateful to him for playing for us...He was one of the only bright spots in the whole decade.

Agreed. I still think he had a great career. Brought a lot of people some real good moments.

Whew, settle down, Karen. Opinions that you may not agree with are allowed on this board, too. If you don’t like the poster, why not use the ignore button instead of meeting outside of Gate 21?

Salter didn’t look great, but his WRs weren’t doing him any favors. However, I’d take the Elite 11 performances with a grain of salt(er), as they will have no impact on how a kid plays in college.

11. Kaidon Salter (Tennessee commit) -- Salter probably made the biggest improvement from Day 1 to Day 2 and he really benefited from the pro day format, which allowed him to get in a groove. He throws a pretty ball and did a nice job showing his arm on deeper throws as well. He finished sixth in the official scoring.

- Woody Wommack

Officially he’s 6th but Woody has him 11th in his rankings. Haha.

Biggest knock we’ve heard on Saulter is his size(Which I take with a grain of salt)and his ability to make the intermediate,slant type throws.I just Think that’s a product of the system he’s running in now.His arm strength and deep ball were never a concern.

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back