'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

The distance from home was always gonna be the deciding factor even though he always playing it off like it wasn't.

His dad being a high school football coach working every Friday night doesnt help TN. Doubt he would be able to attend many of Haynes games if he signs with TN.

His dad being a high school football coach working every Friday night doesnt help TN. Doubt he would be able to attend many of Haynes games if he signs with TN.
Although the patriots took over the airports during the Revolutionary War, Air Travel is still legal.

I tend to agree with you. However, every time I fly to Knoxville from Houston, it reminds me that Knoxville isn't the cheapest place to fly to. I usually end up flying to Nashville than drive to Knoxville from there.
That’s the plan. Fly Southwest and add the miles. His Pops can afford it.

I thought QBs committed early so they could recruit WRs and TEs. Seems odd that he would be waiting to see who was going to commit to us so he could join the party.
He was a 3 star when we started going after him. Iirc he didnt have any big names hitting him up before us.

VN Store

Back