'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

Imagine how awkward that must've been for the kid. 7am at the airport lobby, camera in his face, four dudes peppering him with riveting questions like "do u wanna play pro style system?" and "pruitt likes you do you like pruitt?" For 7 minutes.

Last edited:

Imagine how awkward that must've been for the kid. 7am at the airport lobby, camera in his face, four dudes peppering him with riveting questions like "do u wanna play pro style system?" and "pruitt likes you do you like pruitt?" For 7 minutes.

Ha, yeah, I would’ve told them leave me the hell alone

Reactions: DIVol
They won't have to wait long to see what Chaney can do. Fromm will take a step back this year and (hopefully) JG will take a step (or ten) forward

Why will fromm take step back. He may not progress I w ouldnt tho k he would take a step back

I could also see Cut hanging around several more years.
The good thing for us though, we don't need it to be a reality, we only need it to be 'something to think about' for the King family.

I could also see Cut hanging around several more years.
The good thing for us though, we don't need it to be a reality, we only need it to be 'something to think about' for the King family.
I understand that thinking but would rather be first choice with no contingencies.

Are we looking to take 2 QB's in 2020, or is Bailey not who Chaney wants?
I've read, here, that Chaney doesn't like Bailey. Again, I read that here. So, take it with a grain of salt. Confident, leader, big arm, accurate, short memory, not mobile enough, too slow. Etc......

I understand that thinking but would rather be first choice with no contingencies.
Agree.
Honestly, no idea how much of a factor it will play. King seems to believe (and I agree) he would receive great QB coaching at either place.
We know how promising Bailey looks, what's the competition level for the '20 class look like at Duke? Don't think that would be THE factor, just a another consideration though.

VN Store

Back