'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

sinew is the tough, fibrous tissue connecting muscles to bone, aka ligaments.

so according to 247, he is mostly ligaments

soooooo, I guess we should probably back off him since ligament damage is usually career ending or at least interrupting and he is mostly ligaments.

sinew is the tough, fibrous tissue connecting muscles to bone, aka ligaments.

so according to 247, he is mostly ligaments

soooooo, I guess we should probably back off him since ligament damage is usually career ending or at least interrupting and he is mostly ligaments.
sin·ew·y
/ˈsinyo͞owē/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
  1. consisting of or resembling sinews.
    synonyms:muscular, well muscled, muscly, brawny, well built, powerfully built, burly, strapping, sturdy, rugged, strong, powerful, broad-shouldered, athletic, well knit, muscle-bound, Herculean, manly; More

• (of a person or animal) lean and muscular.
      "a short, sinewy, sunburnt man"

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
sin·ew·y
/ˈsinyo͞owē/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
    synonyms:muscular, well muscled, muscly, brawny, well built, powerfully built, burly, strapping, sturdy, rugged, strong, powerful, broad-shouldered, athletic, well knit, muscle-bound, Herculean, manly; More
Weird that they had to make him sunburnt though.

well, to be fair, their hit rate on 5*'s has gotten better, as far as draft projections go, over the last 10 years....it gets a lot harder, obviously, the further down the boards you go...but the top of the board, i think i saw something yesterday stating they were at or near 65% on 5*'s that got drafted?

not to shabby all things considered.
Only 35% of their can't miss prospects miss. That may be at least a little shabby.

Price says TAMU isn't the biggest competition. Wouldn't mention who the "sleeper" school is.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t Duke. Cutcliffe tutelage plus Duke education and selling point of Peyton, Eli, and now Daniel Jones has to be pretty enticing.

sin·ew·y
/ˈsinyo͞owē/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
I Googled as soon as the article was posted. But I've got a new game where I just see how long others will discuss and ask but not look.
People are interesting.

I Googled as soon as the article was posted. But I've got a new game where I just see how long others will discuss and ask but not look.
People are interesting.
gotta be honest...........never looked. figured i'd never have another need for the word and moved on lol....made it 46 years w/out it, can't see it being crucial now...........

Reactions: SweetasSoda
They give draft predictions for 3-4 stars also I believe. Anybody can say a player with offers from the best of the best will go in the first three rounds,my point is it's a guess and stupid to even put it on a players eval since they don't know what the next 4 years will bring. Also they don't have the skills to evaluate these guys anyway.

VN Store

Back