'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

Again I think as long as Tennessee is open and transparent about whats going on with both Bailey and King, there isnt a problem. Both of these kids are competitive, I dont see either shying away from competition. And honestly you're going to face heavy competition at every school in the SEC and major schools like these kids are being recruited by. If you want to be a lock as a starter go to a lesser program. No matter how favorable the roster if you're not getting it done someone else will replace you, IE Jacob Eason at UGA. I just would hope both kids pick where they fit in best bc thats what allows them to develop as players. I also hope that's UT.

Bama used two spots on four star QBs recently. IF there's any position where you burn an extra spot on a player its at QB. We burned a spot of freaking Chryst recently after all.

Agree. Being elite at qb is just too important to have too many eggs in 1 basket.

Reactions: k-town_king
Jimbo is damn good QB developer. Look at what he did with Mond in one year. Dude was horrible in 2017. He gets guys in the league. Crab legs stealer, EJ Manuel, etc.

Chaney is a good OC (don’t know about him specifically developing QB’s).

Longview is not far from College Station. Could be an issue if he wants to play in front of family.

Reactions: Catbone
Jimbo is damn good QB developer. Look at what he did with Mond in one year. Dude was horrible in 2017. He gets guys in the league. Crab legs stealer, EJ Manuel, etc.

Longview is not far from College Station. Could be an issue if he wants to play in front of family.
Chaney has quiet a number of guys. 6 or 7 that made it to the league. Including three UT guys.

Brees being the most famous, also got two other Boilermakers drafted at qb. Crompton, Bray, and Peterman (UT and Pitt), a qb at Arkansas.

Brees, Painter, Orton, Crompton, Bray, Simms,
Allen, Peterman.........All have played in the NFL. I’d say that’s pretty good.

After what Chaney did with Fromm & Eason, I'm not scared to roll with a freshman next season if JG leaves.

Bailey won’t decommit but chances are one of them transfers in about two years.

VN Store

Back