'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

Now you’re just making stuff up 😂
There was a poster who claimed to be his dad or close to the family or something that was on here upset about us still offering other QBs. Who knows if he's legit though.

There was a poster who claimed to be his dad or close to the family or something that was on here upset about us still offering other QBs. Who knows if he's legit though.
Doubt it. I went to Marietta, graduated 5 years ago. After I got my degree from UT I moved back and have been going to every game since. I’m not gonna claim I talk to the kid everyday (becuase I don’t) but I know him well enough to know he isn’t gonna back down from competition. Coaches never promised him anything; he’s coming to Tennessee because he genuinely likes the coaching staff and the school. Only other school that’s even tried to recruit him since committing is Georgia Tech, and he’s not taking them seriously

I'm gonna guess that he hasn't attended a Rivals camp recently. Watched the kid's film and he has no business being ranked that poorly.

We get positive news that we lead here and people are still trying to be negative 😂

This is one I couldn't blame the staff if he opted to go A&M. I do find it odd that if Tennessee leads as Wiltfong said, that crystal balls haven't come in favor of Tennessee. Probably waiting to hear word post A&M visit to gauge the interest there. Was surprised when Price said they expect him to commit before the end of June.

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol
Now you’re just making stuff up 😂
I wouldnt say that but if I had a son and he was committed to a school and had the pull to help recruit big time players I wouldn’t want them to keep recruiting QBs. I really don’t think the kid cares but damn! Anyone in that class worth a darn isnt coming here to sit the bench! Jmo!
That's his dad. Sounds like he's not a fan of us recruiting other qbs. Maybe you should stay in your lane son.

VN Store

Back