'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Larry Johnson III bigger than all of them.
6'7, 350
No doubt…but first of the bus has to be a few dudes that are just big as hell and a few dudes that are kind of big but also totally jacked…I’m thinking Heard, Warren, Johnson, Jenkins, McCoy, Pearce…Roman Harrison would have been a good one but he’s out of eligibility

No doubt…but first of the bus has to be a few dudes that are just big as hell and a few dudes that are kind of big but also totally jacked…I’m thinking Heard, Warren, Johnson, Jenkins, McCoy, Pearce…Roman Harrison would have been a good one but he’s out of eligibility
Joshua Josephs...

1000014178.jpg

READY-MADE​

BENNETT WARREN
Offensive linemen can often get overlooked, but it was hard to miss Texas signee Brandon Baker and Tennessee-bound tackle Bennett Warren throughout the week. Their sheer size was part of the reason as they were two of the most physically gifted linemen for their teams, but they also had a difficult task keeping a talented defensive line group in check.
Both players don’t sacrifice athleticism at their size, and they each found ways to stand out both in practices and in Friday’s game.
If called on early at the next level, both Baker and Warren should have no issue stepping in as they look the part of college linemen already.

I was surprised by his comment fwiw. Wondering if he’s viewed something that’s escaped everyone else.
Same. Seemed like some sports talk guys were saying earlier on he just wasn't developing as quickly as the staff had hoped. But you never know when the light will come on and then they take really big steps. Hopefully that's what we will see in the spring.

What's Jenkins looking like these days?
6’6/280 that’s athletic and has a very high motor. As a redshirt freshman worked his way into the rotation as a versatile energy guy. UT hasn’t updated bios yet but according to Reference he played in 6 games. Could be a interesting rotation piece as a redshirt junior in 2025 imo

6’6/280 that’s athletic and has a very high motor. As a redshirt freshman worked his way into the rotation as a versatile energy guy. UT hasn’t updated bios yet but according to Reference he played in 6 games. Could be a interesting rotation piece as a redshirt junior in 2025 imo
hopefully he can get to 6´6 300 lbs and be a man.

Reactions: HalfullVol
They have him at SDE and love his potential there in a Baron type role, being able to slide inside on passing downs. I guess he could still grow into a DT, but you'll get to see him a lot this fall.
6´6¨ 290 is a large human. And supposedly heś all ripped up too.

VN Store

Back