'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

This is so reliable that On3 couldn't even manage to predict the mostly likely 4 teams after the kid had already officially announced his Final 4 teams under consideration and On3 posted them.
Warren said today that Michigan is his leader. May change, but I think it’s fair to say that Michigan is trending.

Reactions: Ashevolle
Gonna be tough going up against Michigan for an OL recruit. Especially since they have won the best OL in the nation 2 years in a row.
Putting Wright in the top 10 is bigger. Not saying putting OL of the year on the table is not attractive, it is...also, Wright SHOULD HAVE won it last year; but, prospects look at that draft with bigger eyes. Michigan hasn't had an OLman drafted in the first three rounds, the last two years.

Putting Wright in the top 10 is bigger. Not saying putting OL of the year on the table is not attractive, it is...also, Wright SHOULD HAVE won it last year; but, prospects look at that draft with bigger eyes. Michigan hasn't had an OLman drafted in the first three rounds, the last two years.
The award was for best OL unit, not an individual. It's the Joe Moore award. Bama(2020) and LSU(2019) won it the two years prior to Michigan.

The award was for best OL unit, not an individual. It's the Joe Moore award. Bama(2020) and LSU(2019) won it the two years prior to Michigan.
He's not talking about the Outland Trophy? Didn't a kid from Michigan win it last year?

He's not talking about the Outland Trophy? Didn't a kid from Michigan win it last year?
Yes. Their center won it last year, but he was referencing the Joe Moore award that Michigan's OL has been awarded the last 2 seasons.

Reactions: SugarCC
Bennett Warren will be in town this weekend. I spoke to him today, and he is excited to come out. Despite having not visited yet, I don’t think that’s a major hold up right now. TN will need to show well and have things go right, but his interest is genuine imo. Academics will play a key part in this one. He is comfortable with scheme and relationships at all of the schools recruiting him.

- Matt Ray

VN Store

Back