Two starters who entered the portal will stay

He excites me and Small did some impressive things as well. Mix in a little Beckwith as a change up and Whitehead as the backup power back and let's move on. We will miss Gray, hate he is gone, but we are not void of talent there.
Don’t forget Cody brown, he and evans look like the big running backs we’ve desperately needed.

Don’t forget Cody brown, he and evans look like the big running backs we’ve desperately needed.

OOPS.... right... I was thinking more of guys that had been out of HS a year or more.... RB is one place a true FR can make an impact though and I love his overall game...

Reactions: RockyTop140
JG in WSU portal - coming home
giphy-1.gif

If the rumors / speculation are true and Henry T and Gray are mixed up in the violations, then I'm not sad they are gone.
Will I miss their on-filed contributions, no doubt...but we do NOT need that kind of cancer in the program anywhere.
I have to ask... If they did what the coaches asked them to do regarding their "recruiting assistance" or accepted money or gifts like many, many high caliber players do... Why would that make them cancers? I think your thinking is bass ackwards.

Reactions: Border Vol
I'm not buying the grades thing for Wanya.. If I remember correctly Orlando "Zeus" Brown who was a long time commit here, but Butch and staff were worried he couldn't get in because of grades and then he went on to play for OU. Not 100% sure on that, but pretty sure.

I have to ask... If they did what the coaches asked them to do regarding their "recruiting assistance" or accepted money or gifts like many, many high caliber players do... Why would that make them cancers? I think your thinking is bass ackwards.
It is just the cancer growing. These players have mouthguards not pacifiers. They are Adults.
If they want to pay for their rule breaking and stay, our university should help them and defend them. If they leave by transfer and go somewhere else, I do not wish them well. If you help make a mess, you fix it. Otherwise, you are an a$$hat.

VN Store

Back