Two starters who entered the portal will stay

I damn sure hope JG isn’t one of the ones coming back out of the portal. The last 2 coaches that started him are now fired. Lol. At least one of them only started him for 1 season. Never thought I’d be saying that butch Jones was a lot smarter than any other coach out there. But no comparison between him amd Pruitt. Butch is virtually a genius compared to cornbread

I don’t see the team accepting a player back, that is involved in this debacle. The ones that took special benefits would not be welcomed in my opinion. I know, I know, they all get special benefits.

I don’t see the team accepting a player back, that is involved in this debacle. The ones that took special benefits would not be welcomed in my opinion.
We don't know why each player left. If a player left because "You promised me a position coach who could get me to the NFL, and you replaced him with a bag man. I refuse to be a part of this clown show." and now he sees a house cleaning and a quality coach hired, I would gladly take him back.

VN Store

Back