Tuesday Practice Thread: Missouri Week

Fingers

Bryce Thompson was dressed for practice. He was doing little to nothing in individual periods we got to see but he was dressed in full gear and with his teammates, not working on the side.

Bryce Thompson was dressed for practice. He was doing little to nothing in individual periods we got to see but he was dressed in full gear and with his teammates, not working on the side.

Trevon Flowers was practicing and wasn't wearing a non-contact jersey. It looks more and more like he will be available this wee

Emmitt Gooden does appear to be getting more reps.
-Hubbs

Austin Pope was not with the rest of the tight ends and was working out on the side of practice.

The same starting five from the past three games (left tackle Marcus Tatum, left guard Jahmir Johnson, center Ryan Johnson, right guard Nathan Niehaus and right tackle Drew Richmond) continue to work together in practice.

K'Rojhn Calbert, Jerome Carvin, Riley Locklear and Kingston Harris are getting work with the second group. Niehaus is taking reps at right tackle, too. Chance Hall continues to do very little in the way of reps during practice.
-Patrick Brown

So is there a reason why Pruitt doesn’t want to come out and say BT had a concussion? I mean we all saw it with our own eyes.

Chance Hall is on a snap count so they don't wear him out. That is good and it allows his back up to get more experience.

Chance Hall is on a snap count so they don't wear him out. That is good and it allows his back up to get more experience.

So, I first thought, "where is his conditioning at this point? and then I realized your meaning. They are probably bringing his knee along slowly to observe how it reacts to each workout. Just my guess, though. But, Coach Pruitt always puts the player's health number one. And that is great.

VN Store

Back