Tuesday Practice Thread: Missouri Week

You and slice need to come up with some other type of payment.

That Orange is ugly business is old coming from a VFL. I may have to put you on ignore for the rest of your time to serve if y’all can’t make an adjustment. That would be a shame considering your “make fun of” contributions.

Y’all need to figure this out.
Nope.
I’m good. Joedawg33 will never bet against my university ever again.

So what’s up with the orange is ugly business. Slice is too embarrassed to say.
I was being all depressed and battered in our end zone forum, and swore we'd not win another game. I was cocky about it, he issued a bet, and as you see I lost.

So what’s up with the orange is ugly business. Slice is too embarrassed to say.
Naw I just think you lack the intelligence to understand so I’ll let the guy who voted against the Vols dumb it down for you.

Sorry if this post....like Joedawg33’s avy....hurts your wittle feels

Naw I just think you lack the intelligence to understand so I’ll let the guy who voted against the Vols dumb it down for you.

Sorry if this post....like Joedawg33’s avy....hurts your wittle feels

Well it does hurt my feeling and I don’t think you are really sorry about it. So now I question your integrity.

Well it does hurt my feeling and I don’t think you are really sorry about it. So now I question your integrity.

That made me smile.
Almost a little laugh.

I will tell you that before these posts I’ve never really noticed you before that I can remember.

But I already like you.

Back to the insults.

The first time I told my wife (girlfriend at the time) that I wanted to date nobody but her, she asked “would you lie to me?” I said “you’re a girl....of course I’d lie to you.....but I’m not lying now “. I don’t think you’re a girl so you’re safe.

That made me smile.
Almost a little laugh.

I will tell you that before these posts I’ve never really noticed you before that I can remember.

But I already like you.

Back to the insults.

You can count on me for almost a little laugh. That’s my wheel house.

The first time I told my wife (girlfriend at the time) that I wanted to date nobody but her, she asked “would you lie to me?” I said “you’re a girl....of course I’d lie to you.....but I’m not lying now “. I don’t think you’re a girl so you’re safe.
Thank you. I accept your apology.

Reactions: Behr
How is Red doing?

It was one time Dang it! I'm suing Windy!

It was a couple of times, that's how behr noticed! I mentioned it after the first time you wore those colors, then when you posted in those colors multiple times, behr noticed!

It was a couple of times, that's how behr noticed! I mentioned it after the first time you wore those colors, then when you posted in those colors multiple times, behr noticed!
It’s my understanding that you came up with the avi for joe and his lost bet. Why have Orange is ugly as part of it? That’s so offensive to so many. Some might say it has hurt feelings too.

It’s my understanding that you came up with the avi for joe and his lost bet. Why have Orange is ugly as part of it? That’s so offensive to so many. Some might say it has hurt feelings too.
We can’t help how Joedawg33 feels.
We are just trying to help him fix his obvious flaw.

Reactions: volwindy
What @Orangeslice13 said. Plus I'm not too concerned about @joevol33 's feelings when he bet against our orange team, not just saying we would lose to Kentucky, but that we would lose out the rest of our games. We as vol fans should stick behind our team. Joedawg has no love for orange doing what he did.

VN Store

Back