Tuesday Practice Thread: Missouri Week

So is there a reason why Pruitt doesn’t want to come out and say BT had a concussion? I mean we all saw it with our own eyes.

HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) is United States legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information.

The law protecting everyones medical info is a very important thing.

That keeps everyone from learning about your ED, LOL!

Only the player, his parents, doctors, trainers and Pruitt should ever know all the medical facts.

We'd all like to know everything about every player but the law protects their privacy as it should.

We'll know when the player is ready to practice and play.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) is United States legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information.
I understand hippa. And people are trying to change the narrative on me. Just to clarify, I am for privacy and keeping it in the family and I’m definitely not the one who thinks GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE, I’m just genuinely confused.
When someone is in concussion protocol, I have always heard so in the past, whether NFL OR College. I don’t know if it’s a rule to announce it or what. But for whatever reason, it seems most time a coach or team has announced that if so. Again I’m not complaining, I hate it for the kid. Just trying to understand why.

Reactions: VolsnRavens
I understand hippa. And people are trying to change the narrative on me. Just to clarify, I am for privacy and keeping it in the family and I’m definitely not the one who thinks GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE, I’m just genuinely confused.
When someone is in concussion protocol, I have always heard so in the past, whether NFL OR College. I don’t know if it’s a rule to announce it or what. But for whatever reason, it seems most time a coach or team has announced that if so. Again I’m not complaining, I hate it for the kid. Just trying to understand why.

Thanks for clarifying your stance. I know it's so hard to understand how posts and text are meant these days. We're all VFL's and we can grind on each others nerves sometimes. But all of us want the same thing. Another decade like the 90's. Go Vols!!

I lost a bet to Slice. I said we'd not win another game this season, and poof, we beat Kentucky. They're making me pay dearly.
I once had to wear a Memphis shirt to work because of a bet.

It backfired. Everytine they would give me grief I would say, “I’m wearing this because I lost a bet. What’s your excuse?”.

I understand what you are saying.. Only thing I can think of is either he or is parents doesn't want any info released, so coach will have to abide to their wishes being it pertains to his health.. It's a good question.

Bad part is I don't drink, I've just got a big mouth 😆
You and slice need to come up with some other type of payment.

That Orange is ugly business is old coming from a VFL. I may have to put you on ignore for the rest of your time to serve if y’all can’t make an adjustment. That would be a shame considering your “make fun of” contributions.

Y’all need to figure this out.

Reactions: joevol33
You and slice need to come up with some other type of payment.

That Orange is ugly business is old coming from a VFL. I may have to put you on ignore for the rest of your time to serve if y’all can’t make an adjustment. That would be a shame considering your “make fun of” contributions.

Y’all need to figure this out.

Do VFL's bet against their own team to lose the rest of their games?

I like that the O-line is still intact, and the injury bug hasn't bitten too hard thus far (knocking on wood). The best thing that can happen is for our line to continue to gel and our D to improve on knowing their assignments, the aggression and toughness is there.

VN Store

Back