Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

The left is pi$$ed because Kevin McCarthy hasn't kissed Zelensky’s ring. What kind of deranged sickos are these people?

Wednesday, March 15 Scoreboard: Gutfeld! Is No. 2 Among Adults 25-54

Tucker Carlson Tonight remains at the top of cable news in total viewers and adults 25-54.

Carlson 346

Cooper 102

Hayes 103

IMO it's posted without emotion as a purely factual contribution to this thread
Nah, I believe he posts those for a reason beyond factual contribution. My guess would be he takes pride in those numbers, but I'm not sure; which is why I asked.

When I see those numbers, I'm both bewildered and embarrassed (for America).

Nah, I believe he posts those for a reason beyond factual contribution. My guess would be he takes pride in those numbers, but I'm not sure; which is why I asked.

Well, that's your opinion and it cannot ever be proven right or wrong but one thing that can be proven is whether the ratings for Fox is factual or not. Since I've never seen someone challenge its voracity, I'm confident that it is indeed factual and each reader to process those facts as he chooses

The start your own "The View" thread and GTFO.

Well, that's your opinion and it cannot ever be proven right or wrong but one thing that can be proven is whether the ratings for Fox is factual or not. Since I've never seen someone challenge its voracity, I'm confident that it is indeed factual and each reader to process those facts as he chooses
Sure it could be proven right or wrong, @Franklin Pierce could answer.

But I'll ask you, when you see those posts do you view them with more pride, embarrassment, or bewilderment?

The start your own "The View" thread and GTFO.
Why?
But while we're at it, I would find a forum of a bunch of liberals spouting what I already believe to be mind numbing.

You guys are so bitter and angry - which is exactly what Bannon knew could be exploited.

Why?
But while we're at it, I would find a forum of a bunch of liberals spouting what I already believe to be mind numbing.

You guys are so bitter and angry - which is exactly what Bannon knew could be exploited.
Show us on the doll how you feel when you watch CNN, the View, Teen Moms, and Naked and Afraid.

Show us on the doll how you feel when you watch CNN, the View, Teen Moms, and Naked and Afraid.
I did watch a few episodes of Naked and Afraid a couple of years ago.
Pointing to a doll to express your feelings? Are you really a doctor?

Sure it could be proven right or wrong, @Franklin Pierce could answer.

But I'll ask you, when you see those posts do you view them with more pride, embarrassment, or bewilderment?

It's his right not to answer and if he chooses not to, you can't prove it one way or another

My answer to your question is none of the above. I look at it from a practical, not emotional standpoint. It tells me that that particular show is doing what it's supposed to do. That means it's successful. It's host will like get accolades and $$ from its employer and will continue to stay on the air

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I did watch a few episodes of Naked and Afraid a couple of years ago.
Pointing to a doll to express your feelings? Are you really a doctor?
Your obsession with Tucker is just strange. Why would knowing that a lot of people watch a particular TV show that you don't like evoke such strong emotions in you? I don't get all worked up and spend all day posting in the US Women's soccer team thread.

VN Store

Back