Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Tucker with a blockbuster show tonight that will include a Trump interview.
Did he tell trump to his face his true thoughts on trumps election claims? Or did he turtle up like a p***y?

Also did Trump challenge him on his now known thoughts or did he turtle up like a p***y?

Did he tell trump to his face his true thoughts on trumps election claims? Or did he turtle up like a p***y?

Also did Trump challenge him on his now known thoughts or did he turtle up like a p***y?

I got the say wrong. I hope that doesn't come up by Trump but if it does I hope he challenges him on it. The topic is a unhelpful waste of time for 2024.

I got the say wrong. I hope that doesn't come up by Trump but if it does I hope he challenges him on it. The topic is an unhelpful waste of time for 2024.
It's 100% relevant. Were you stupid Mr. President, a liar, or trying to deceive the American people? If Tucker nuts was journalist he'd ask that.

Reactions: EasternVol
Thank you. And I bet they ignore it or Tucker kisses his ass to pretend like what he communicated wasn't his real feelings. Clowns
I rarely watch, but after the Braves game, I wanted to see if he addressed the Nashville situation or Louisville shooting. Busy day and really didn't get to read much.

Some of these nuggets in this Trump interview are insightful. This guy knows how to lead. PJ can complain about the big spending, I didn't like it either, but this guy is a leader.

I saw that he interviewed Trump the other day. I didn't see it but wonder whether Carlson mentioned to him how much he loathes him.

Gonna go out on a limb and guess it didn't come up.

I'm sure Trump knows about those comments. The difference is he doesn't run from interviews or questions Lonnie.

Tucker with another All-Star telecast that includes 45, Candace Owens, the Osundairo Brothers and more.

Tucker had Elon Musk on Monday night in a 1:1 interview.

Part 2 with Musk is tonight. He goes where no one else does. Fascinating discussion.

VN Store

Back