Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

NYC man accused of Threatening Fox News Anchors Avoids Prosecution — Twice

A New York City man who allegedly sent hundreds of online threats to three Fox News broadcasters and their families has been given a pass by federal prosecutors — twice, The Post has learned.

Jeffrey Rodriguez was arrested in 2021 and charged by the feds in a six-count complaint with cyberstalking and threatening interstate communications for the vile missives, in which he repeatedly said he would kill the anchors and called them “Nazis,” according to court records.

fox-news-threat-suspect-slide-feds-01.jpg

Rodriguez was arrested and given a six-count complaint with cyberstalking and threatening interstate communications in 2021.

Instead of seeking a trial or plea deal, Manhattan federal prosecutors inked a deferred prosecution agreement with Rodriguez in May, agreeing not to proceed with the case if he followed a number of rules for one year, including making no social media posts about anyone who works at the network. The agreement also requires him to participate in mental health treatment.

Rodriguez violated the terms earlier this month with a post on Instagram that tagged one of the victims in the case, Assistant US Attorney Madison Smyser wrote in a letter filed in the case Wednesday.

But rather than rip up the agreement, prosecutors agreed to let Rodriguez slide, requesting that Magistrate Judge Barbara Moses only “admonish” and warn him at a conference Thursday.

NYC man accused of threatening Fox News anchors avoids prosecution twice
7a3ee2626193aedd004cf0695b37a504.jpg

Reactions: BreatheUT
Lol I missed this .. so the elite , privileged white liberal wants the government to pick and chose who gets help based on their ideology? I swear you democrats just can’t help yourselves when it comes to prejudice can you ?
Party of tolerance. DId you see the poll that something like 70% of dem college students would NOT room with a Republican where some 30% Republicans would room with a dem?

This is why this guy is the single best in the business on television.

Tucker Carlson: FBI has become an agency that seeks to exert control over info you read
Aug. 27, 2022 - 15:19 - Fox News host Tucker Carlson voices his concerns about the Hunter Biden story cover-up and its impact on the 2020 election on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

I don't see how some of these people stay on the air how they consistently get brutalized by the competition but I guess it could be worse. It is a shame what has happened to the credibility of CNN. MSNBC is just filled with folks who used to buy The National Enquirer.

Thursday, Aug. 25 Scoreboard: Tucker Carlson Is Most-Watched on Cable News

25-54 Demographic (Live+SD x 1,000)

Total Day: FNC: 247 | CNN: 106 | MSNBC: 115
Prime: FNC: 341 | CNN: 140 | MSNBC: 153

FNC: CNN: MSNBC:
4PM
Cavuto:198
Tapper:113
Wallace:136

5PM
Five:371
Tapper:92
Wallace:—

6PM
Baier:320
SitRoom:111
Melber:154

7PM
Watters:335
Outfrnt:130
Reid:158

8PM
Carlson:458
Cooper:155
Hayes:143

9PM
Hnty:299
Tonight:129
Wagner:168

10PM
Ingraham:266
Lemon:136
O’Donnell:149

11PM
Gut:333
Lemon:91
11thHour:141

Total Viewers (Live+SD x 1,000)

Total Day: FNC: 1.849 | CNN: 568 | MSNBC: 997
Prime: FNC: 2.560 | CNN: 766 | MSNBC: 1.492

FNC: CNN: MSNBC:
4PM
Cavuto:1.532
Tapper:606
Wallace:1.434

5PM
Five:3.263
Tapper:610
Wallace:—-

6PM
Baier:2.284
SitRoom:595
Melber:1.365

7PM
Watters:2.767
Outfrnt:682
Reid:1.263

8PM
Carlson:3.277
Cooper:939
Hayes:1.418

9PM
Hnty:2.397
Tonight:741
Wagner:1.491

10PM
Ingraham:2.006
Lemon:618
O’Donnell:1.566

11PM
Gut:2.211
Lemon:441
11thHour:1.068

Tucker will one day get his comeuppance.
So which comes first:

He'll be booted by tomorrow night.
Good riddance.

Well, its been three years or so and 11,000 posts. I'm going to go ahead and call it a day here.

I've enjoyed it and even met a couple of you in person, all nice folks. I've learned a lot about UT tradition and gotten some good insights from Vols fans on football and other sports. Enjoyed the banter back and forth and discussion of things unrelated to athletics or even to our respective universities.

I've not been to UT. Been to Vandy and even to MTSU, but never to Knoxville. If I get the chance when up that way, I think I'll take a look around.

The Volnation is a great venue and the folks that run it should be proud. Thanks for letting me a part of it for so long.

J-Law's gone from 'cool girl' actress to insufferable narcissist Haunted by Fox News Nightmares who loathes her own family… for supporting Trump. How DID she become so unbearable, asks AMBER ATHEY

'Cool Girl' Jennifer Lawrence is out.

Neurotic liberal Jennifer Lawrence is in.

For one, she revealed that she has nightmares about Fox News host Tucker Carlson that she discusses with her therapist.

Sheesh. That would be bad enough.

But apparently, she also can't forgive her own family for being Republican, gun-rights supporters, and pro-life.

62174041-11190561-For_one_she_revealed_that_she_has_nightmares_about_Fox_News_host-a-2_1662638011904.jpg

She revealed that she has nightmares about Fox News host Tucker Carlson (above) that she discusses with her therapist. Sheesh.

J-Law's gone from 'cool girl' actress to insufferable narcissist who loathes her family: AMBER ATHEY | Daily Mail Online

Tuesday, Sept. 6 Scoreboard: The Five Earns 3.5 Million Viewers on Day After Labor Day

And a Whopping 557,000 adults 25-54 for Tucker Carlson

J-Law's gone from 'cool girl' actress to insufferable narcissist Haunted by Fox News Nightmares who loathes her own family… for supporting Trump. How DID she become so unbearable, asks AMBER ATHEY

'Cool Girl' Jennifer Lawrence is out.

Neurotic liberal Jennifer Lawrence is in.

For one, she revealed that she has nightmares about Fox News host Tucker Carlson that she discusses with her therapist.

Sheesh. That would be bad enough.

But apparently, she also can't forgive her own family for being Republican, gun-rights supporters, and pro-life.

62174041-11190561-For_one_she_revealed_that_she_has_nightmares_about_Fox_News_host-a-2_1662638011904.jpg

She revealed that she has nightmares about Fox News host Tucker Carlson (above) that she discusses with her therapist. Sheesh.

J-Law's gone from 'cool girl' actress to insufferable narcissist who loathes her family: AMBER ATHEY | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back