Tua gone

Saban destroyed his career? I don't understand that at all. Football injuries happen and that was a freak accident. Everyone knows the risks when they sign up.

Don't put too much energy into trying to understand people with the 20:20 hindsight blame game mentality. A ton of people on this board actually believed that Fulmer was "responsible" for Eric Ainge getting injured in nearly the last play of the 1st half when trying to throw a pass. Likely many of the same ones railed on Dooley for not trying to score by taking a knee :45 before the 1/2 against Mizzu. Certain insanities come with the territory. :-\

How do you guys think this affects the Third Saturday in October this year?
It doesn't...Alabama is a football factory...One all American leaves another one comes in and takes his place...They are loaded year in and year out.

Alabama should be extremely vulnerable next year but as long as Saban is there, they will only have a one year rebuild. With that said, their “down” year will be a 10 win season. 9 if we’re lucky.

Great news for us! Congrats to Tua and he made a good decision for himself. Will do well in the NFL.

Not trying to hijack the thread but thought this was funny. 5* Zack Evans no expected to arrive at UGA.Sorry if already posted

FRomm leaves and UGA goes undefeated. Hes been their weak link .
I think Fromm, Coley, and the WR’s were all equally inconsistent. Fromm eventually got comfortable with Pickens, but it took way too long. Strange that UGA recruited so well everywhere except WR. Landers and Simmons wouldn’t start for any other SEC team.

Alabama should be extremely vulnerable next year but as long as Saban is there, they will only have a one year rebuild. With that said, their “down” year will be a 10 win season. 9 if we’re lucky.

Bama played a lot of freshman on defense this year, so defense should be better next year.

There seems to be an overload of QB's in the draft .. Burrow, Hurts, now Tua and maybe Fromm ... some of them are probably not going to get the money they think they deserve.

And least you all forget - we play both Bama and UGA later in the year - plenty of time for them to get a new QB up to speed before they play us.

There seems to be an overload of QB's in the draft .. Burrow, Hurts, now Tua and maybe Fromm ... some of them are probably not going to get the money they think they deserve.
Dnt worry they play QB. If they dnt get it in the draft they will get more then enough later on if their any good

His NFL Combine and NFL team physicals will be interesting.

He’s had “experimental surgeries” on both ankles and blew out a hip on a play where he also broke his nose and was concussed.

Generationally great talent, but man has he been banged-up.

Agree. Tua = soft
He's hardly been hit with the offensive line he's played behind and still hurt several times. I wouldn't touch him if I was a NFL GM.

Dont blame him. take the money and go before Saban has him on disability
Tua injuries this year is because he never gives up on a play. Both our game and miss st he kept moving toward sideline while looking downfield. Both injuries came off this. It was end of first half against St.

This, basically. He had a top 15 draft grade despite the injury. If you get that grade you have to go.

Exactly as there was no guarantee were he to have come back that he would have avoided another injury. Also I think the prospect of his younger brother 3ua sitting for another year had to have come into play as well.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
For his sake I hope he signs with a team that can sit him for a year or two to heal. Maybe some relief games. But give him time to heal first. Plus learning the offense and yadda yadda.

Titans will take him in the 2nd round....a little insurance policy

Titans will take him in the 2nd round....a little insurance policy

LOL. Miami will take him with pick 5. If they think someone else will grab him, they will move up as they have the trade ammo from all their moves earlier last season. Ross has a big time chubby for Tua.

VN Store

Back