Tua gone

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

We 'bout to make wee little Nicky into our pool boy.
I hope you’re right, but Bama was kicking our ass with Greg McElroy. I do think the pendulum is starting to swing just a bit in the right direction. I really wish Moseley would join him.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

We 'bout to make wee little Nicky into our pool boy.

Mac Jones only started in 5 4 games including the bowl game, still threw for 15 TDs , Bryce Young is the number 1 DT QB in the 2020 class and on campus as an EE, and in 3rd place they have Taulia Tagovailoa.

Might want to wait for the chickens to hatch first.

Last edited:
This, basically. He had a top 15 draft grade despite the injury. If you get that grade you have to go.

Had he come back, doubt he would have been able to get an injury insurance policy given his current draft grade, and his previous injuries.

Mac Jones only started in 5 games including the bowl game, still threw for 15 TDs , Bryce Young is the number 1 DT QB in the 2020 class and on campus as an EE, and in 3rd place they have Taulia Tagovailoa.

Might want to wait for the chickens to hatch first.

Mac only started 4 games.

Saban destroyed his career? I don't understand that at all. Football injuries happen and that was a freak accident. Everyone knows the risks when they sign up.

I believe he was referring to Tua still playing in a meaningless game against Miss State with 2 mins left before half time up by 35 points...oh yeah, and still recovering from surgery that repaired his ankle.

Who else from Bama is entering the draft (non seniors)?

Jeudy, McKinney, Wills (thank God), and probably Ruggs. Moses and Leatherwood are returning, and McMillon has been granted a 6th year, though he hasn't officially announced that he's returning.

ETA: DeVonta Smith is coming back.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back