Tua gone

The bigger loss for Bama will be if all 3 WR's go pro. I believe Jeudy and Ruggs have already declared. If Devonta Smith declares then they lose their top 3 WR's, top RB and QB. Hopefully Dylan Moses changes his mind and goes pro.

Smith announced he is staying soon after Tue news broke

Bama's decline continues.

excellent.png

Wow. Decline? Lol.

Wow. Decline? Lol.

I will stand by my statement. This is the first off season in a looooong time that you can't say Bama is the best team in the nation. Honestly, this year's team could not even beat Auburn who lost to Minnesota! What makes you think, with guys like Tua, Jeudy and McKinney all leaving, that they will be any better next year? If you can't answer that then they are definitely on the decline.

I will stand by my statement. This is the first off season in a looooong time that you can't say Bama is the best team in the nation. Honestly, this year's team could not even beat Auburn who lost to Minnesota! What makes you think, with guys like Tua, Jeudy and McKinney all leaving, that they will be any better next year? If you can't answer that then they are definitely on the decline.

The offense will surely take a step back. That's unavoidable. But a step back from record setting could still be very good. If the defense doesn't have the absolute injury disaster that they had in 2019, there is a very decent chance that 2020 will be an overall improvement.

We saw that Bama was beatable without Tua in our game last year. Bama is losing alot on offense and I would assume the defense will be good like this season but not elite in years past (even with Dylan Moses coming back).

It wouldn't surprise me if Bama has a "down year" next year (meaning 3 or 4 losses).

His NFL Combine and NFL team physicals will be interesting.

He’s had “experimental surgeries” on both ankles and blew out a hip on a play where he also broke his nose and was concussed.

Generationally great talent, but man has he been banged-up.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I'm not sure I'd say he'll "probably" be a bust, but I would say that I wasn't as impressed by his play in 2019 as much as 2018's. It's got nothing to do with him necessarily...it just seemed like so many of the yards he racked up this year were throws to wide open guys on slants who had just totally overmatched their defenders. He'd make a 10 yard throw to a wide open WR, who'd then run 60 more yards for a TD. In the biggest game of the year, LSU, he clearly wasn't 100%.

Even if he didn't have the injury history, I wouldn't think he's some 100% sure thing.

Against even or almost even talent he looked decent-to-good I guess, but not all worldly. Bama type talent masks a lot and leaves much room for error that doesn't show up. He won't have the talent advantage at receiver or all day to sit back and throw. In the NFL with much more parity, I don't think he will be all that great. JMO.

Bama had some injuries to some key skill positions. They are loaded with talent. They likely have someone to step right into Jeudys spot and dominate. Saban will likely have a chip on his shoulder and it wouldn’t surprise me if they won it all next year.

Many TN fans have been saying Saban is on the decline for years. They say oh they loose so much next year it will hurt them. It literally never does.

Bryce Young will be up to speed by then.

We need one of our young QBs to do the same.

I believe our defense will be better than Alabama's next season.

Many TN fans have been saying Saban is on the decline for years. They say oh they loose so much next year it will hurt them. It literally never does.

Many TN fans may have been saying it but this is the first time I am saying it. If you look back through my previous posts I am sure you can find where I have referred to Saban as the GOAT and saw no hope of any real decline in Tuscaloosa. BTW, I would define decline as just a few losses, they are not going to hit rock bottom like we did in 2017, but this is the first year I do not see them just reloading. All the assistant coaches turnover finally caught up to Saban.

The bigger loss for Bama will be if all 3 WR's go pro. I believe Jeudy and Ruggs have already declared. If Devonta Smith declares then they lose their top 3 WR's, top RB and QB. Hopefully Dylan Moses changes his mind and goes pro.
Rumor last Friday is that Moses is having trouble getting the insurance he wants should he get hurt again. If they grant him the Policy he will stay, if he can't get insured he'll go into the draft.

Rumor last Friday is that Moses is having trouble getting the insurance he wants should he get hurt again. If they grant him the Policy he will stay, if he can't get insured he'll go into the draft.

Just read he is returning for his Senior year.

Just read he is returning for his Senior year.
He hasn't gotten his insurance policy approved yet. He announced last week he was staying but didn't know he was going to have trouble getting insurance at the time. If he doesn't get Insurance he will change his decision and go pro.

He hasn't gotten his insurance policy approved yet. He announced last week he was staying but didn't know he was going to have trouble getting insurance at the time. If he doesn't get Insurance he will change his decision and go pro.

The kid reaffirmed on Friday that he was returning but I just read another article that stated he will officially make his decision by 20th which is the last day he can declare for underclassman.

I thought his insurance issued got settled?

VN Store

Back