Try to be humble

When the vols score touchdowns against ETSU (there will be many) I just hope they don't go dancing, prancing, chest bumping and holding up the number one. It's not the national championship---just be humble and act like you have been there before.
Honestly, these are Tennessee players, so most of them haven’t been there before. And after the UTEP game, they won’t “be there” for a long, long time, so cut em some slack will ya?

When the vols score touchdowns against ETSU (there will be many) I just hope they don't go dancing, prancing, chest bumping and holding up the number one. It's not the national championship---just be humble and act like you have been there before.

Get out of here with this garbage. Let the kids celebrate and quit acting like the hall monitor

I didn’t see any nonsense on the TD’s versus WVU, why would anyone expect something else against ETSU.

Let the players enjoy their success, within reason. This shouldn’t really be a concern unless you’re an FSU fan where that coach literally runs the program like it’s 2am at a Night Club.

Nonsense. Let them celebrate as much as they want.

These next couple of games need to produce confidence heading into Florida week.

Debatable

I think they should do the Randy Moss “Moon”. May be one of few chances to score TDs this season.

We can leave it up them if they want to celebrate. If it bothers you do not watch.

VN Store

Back