TrumPutinGate

Just to be clear, Flynn is being charged for being an unregistered agent of the Turkish government while at the same time being the National Security Adviser to the President and not disclosing the COI.

It has nothing to do with Russia and you can't blame Trump for it.

The media and ther perception of this are very different, even going as far as saying the entire WH staff is guilty and they all should go to jail (Chris Matthew's guest on his show this evening)

When was he charged and convicted of that crime?

Who revealed it to you - Don Lemon?
Michael Flynn's two business associates, Bijan Kian and Ekim Alptekin, were indicted last week as part of a conspiracy to violate federal lobbying rules, and Mr. Alptekin was also charged with making false statements to FBI investigators. The indictment said that the two men sought to conceal that Turkey was directing their work, and that high-level Turkish officials approved their budget. Michael Flynn's firm - Flynn Intel Group - received $530K for their work. Prosecutors were asked in court today by Judge Emmet G. Sullivan if Flynn could also have been similarly charged as Kian and Alptekin... the prosecutor (Brad Van Grack) responded, "Yes". Flynn's cooperation with the Mueller probe and his willingness to testify against Kian and Alptekin, seems to be why he has not been charged - at least not yet - with those crimes.

Time will tell. As I said earlier I don’t think anybody wants to convict a three star general to a long term on this tripe.
Did you see where the judge gave Flynn up the road today? He doesn't seem to consider it tripe or sound like he has a problem putting Flynn away for 3-6 months... that was the likely sentence, if there had been one today.

Did you hear the judge giving Flynn up the road today? He doesn't seem to consider it tripe or sound like he has a problem putting Flynn away for 3-6 months... that was the likely sentence, if there had been one today.
Again. He’s sleeping I’m his own bed tonight. I heard plenty. I’m still pondering why the judge was pushing so hard to get Flynn to remove his plea after the leadin on the 302

And yeah this whole Fing case is tripe, a sham. And completely unrelated to “Russian Collusion”.

I more want to see where the unsealed indictment on his two associates goes.

Again. He’s sleeping I’m his own bed tonight. I heard plenty. I’m still pondering why the judge was pushing so hard to get Flynn to remove his plea after the leadin on the 302s

When the defendant writes a memo to the court saying how unfairly he was being treated and alleging misconduct by the FBI after getting a sweetheart deal, Judge simply told him to put his money where his mouth is. Flynn STFU real quick.

When the defendant writes a memo to the court saying how unfairly he was being treated and alleging misconduct by the FBI after getting a sweetheart deal, Judge simply told him to put his money where his mouth is. Flynn STFU real quick.
Lmao

Again. He’s sleeping I’m his own bed tonight. I heard plenty. I’m still pondering why the judge was pushing so hard to get Flynn to remove his plea after the leadin on the 302

And yeah this whole Fing case is tripe, a sham. And completely unrelated to “Russian Collusion”.

I more want to see where the unsealed indictment on his two associates goes.
"This is a very serious offense. A high ranking senior official of the government making false statements to the Federal Bureau of Investigation while in the White House... Very serious crime. Can't minimize that. I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain." - Judge Emmet G. Sullivan to Michael Flynn.

Not much else to say to you, except that the Judge in this case, does not see it your way... NOT AT ALL.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
"This is a very serious offense. A high ranking senior official of the government making false statements to the Federal Bureau of Investigation while in the White House... Very serious crime. Can't minimize that. I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain." - Judge Emmet G. Sullivan to Michael Flynn.

Not much else to say to you, except that the Judge in this case, does not see it your way... NOT AT ALL.
You keep leaving out the part where he came back out and recanted...😂

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
"I made a statement about Mr. Flynn acting as a foreign agent in the White House," that was his statement and he withdrew the treason dialog. You will of course most likely read it differently than me.

The judge got hot. He walked his comments back. Plain and simple.

Off to XBox. This has be rehashed ad nauseam.

In an answer to interrogatories, Mr. Steelewrote: “Fusion’s immediate client was law firm Perkins Coie. It engaged Fusion to obtain information necessary for Perkins Coie LLP to provide legal advice on the potential impact of Russian involvement on the legal validity of the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election.

“Based on that advice, parties such as the Democratic National Committee and HFACC Inc. (also known as ‘Hillary for America’) could consider steps they would be legally entitled to take to challenge the validity of the outcome of that election.”

Christopher Steele: Hillary Clinton was preparing to challenge 2016 election results

Reactions: ajvol01
48376379_791740774508085_1270837413651939328_n.jpg

VN Store

Back