TrumPutinGate

Yes... and that still has to be a rough thing to hear from a judge. I never served in the military and that would make my ears burn.

👍. Why are these guys not registering as foreign agents. I would like t o think it is simply overlooked but something tells me something worse.

Just to be clear, Flynn is being charged for being an unregistered agent of the Turkish government while at the same time being the National Security Adviser to the President and not disclosing the COI.

It has nothing to do with Russia and you can't blame Trump for it.

Just to be clear, Flynn is being charged for being an unregistered agent of the Turkish government while at the same time being the National Security Adviser to the President and not disclosing the COI.

You can blame Trump for hiring Flynn as National Security Adviser in the first place. He had plenty of red flags about him.

The Judge literally said that the fact that Flynn was a General Officer in the military makes his crimes worse and that being in the military he should have known better than to lie to Federal Agents. Flynn’s Attorneys cited David Petraeus‘s sentencing as a positive and the Judge stated that he disagreed with the Petraeus sentencing and believe he should have received jail time.
And yet... he still walks free. Good for the judge on his sound bite.

Isn’t it the fbi’s job to do the background check and report back to the president if he shouldn’t be hired. Ow wait !!! Comey.
It's been widely reported that President Barack Obama specifically advised Trump not to hire Michael Flynn in any capacity. Trump had sufficient red flags.

It's been widely reported that President Barack Obama specifically advised Trump not to hire Michael Flynn in any capacity. Trump had sufficient red flags.
The same guy that wouldn't protect the election due to fesring it may make Trump look good? Y'all admit Obama politicized his office against Trump to that point but fault Trump for not trusting him?

Lol
Lol
Lol

Reactions: Carl Pickens
The same guy that wouldn't protect the election due to fesring it may make Trump look good? Y'all admit Obama politicized his office against Trump to that point but fault Trump for not trusting him?

Lol
Lol
Lol
I don't believe Obama politicized his office against the Trump campaign... Obama tried very hard not to give the appearance of acting out of bias in favor of Clinton - and therefore, didn't do as much as he should have when Russia's meddling in the election had become apparent.

I don't believe Obama politicized his office against the Trump campaign... Obama tried very hard not to give the appearance of being biased in favor of Clinton - and therefore, didn't do as much as he should have when Russia's meddling in the election had become apparent.

You just described politicizing the office. Trump claimed the elections were in danger. Obama refused to intervene so as not to give appearance that Trump was right. That's refusing to do what he should have done due to political reasons, bub.

And beyond that, it's your contention that Trump should have seen Obama as his buddy that had his best interest at heart at a time that he was accusing Obama and his Justice Dept of spying on his campaign and administration?

"You know guys, Obama has obviously shown that our administration's success is his first priority. I really appreciate him giving me a heads up on who best to hire and who to stay away from. He sure is swell!"

That is not it at all. He is charged with lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, the United States of America and the defendant, MICHAEL T. FLYNN, stipulate and agree that the following facts are true and accurate. These facts do not constitute all of the facts known to the parties concerning the charged offense; they are being submitted to demonstrate that sufficient facts exist that the defendant committed the offense to which he is pleading guilty.
1. The defendant, MICHAEL T. FLYNN, who served as a surrogate and national security advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump ("Campaign"), as a senior member of President-Elect Trump's Transition Team ("Presidential Transition Team"), and as the National Security Advisor to President Trump, made materially false statements and omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") on January 24, 2017, in Washington, D.C. At the time of the interview, the FBI had an open investigation into the Government of Russia's ("Russia") efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Campaign and Russia, and whether there was any coordination between the Campaign and Russia's efforts.
FL YNN's false statements and omissions impeded and otherwise had a material impact on the FBI's ongoing investigation into the existence of any links or coordination Case 1:17-cr-00232-RC Document 4 Filed 12/01/17 Page 1 of 6 between individuals associated with the Campaign and Russia's efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.

Is he not in trouble for lying about Russian contacts? What do you mean it has nothing to do with Russia

Lol
Lol
Lol
You just described politicizing the office. Trump claimed the elections were in danger. Obama refused to intervene so as not to give appearance that Trump was right. That's refusing to do what he should have done due to political reasons, bub.

And beyond that, it's your contention that Trump should have seen Obama as his buddy that had his best interest at heart at a time that he was accusing Obama and his Justice Dept of spying on his campaign and administration?

"You know guys, Obama has obviously shown that our administration's success is his first priority. I really appreciate him giving me a heads up on who best to hire and who to stay away from. He sure is swell!"
Kelly Anne would be proud of these alternative facts

Washington (CNN)Fridays at the DC federal courthouse are typically days of high alert for the press corps trying to discern what special counsel Robert Mueller's next legal action will be.
But this Friday, court officials went to extreme measures to ensure it was as difficult as possible to figure out what Mueller's team was doing as the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit held a secret and mysterious argument about a grand jury subpoena challenge.
An entire floor of the courthouse was closed to the public and press for more than an hour. During that time, attorneys secretly entered the courthouse to argue before three federal appellate judges over a grand jury subpoena.

Federal Judges rule foreign company must answer grand jury subpoena.

VN Store

Back