TrumPutinGate

Flynn was about to get serious jail time it appears. Judge basically told him to cooperate with the government some more and come back to me later.

Trump was sending Flynn well wishes over Twitter this morning. His tweets following this development should be interesting. He was probably expecting Flynn to be sentenced without any jail time today... that clearly wasn't in the cards.

Read it on CNN so it must be true. Judge Sullivan walked back the whole treason line and in fact indicated he misspoke on the topic. The prosecution also stated they had no treason concerns. Since I noticed our resident libtards were too busy fapping I figured I’d drop the blog text.

Judge walks back treason questions
From CNN's Katelyn Polantz

Judge Emmet Sullivan started the second part of the proceedings by walking back some of his harshest comments.
"I made a statement about Mr. Flynn acting as a foreign agent in the White House," he said. Sullivan added that he realized that was incorrect.
Prosecutor Brandon Van Grack said the foreign lobbying Flynn did ended before the Trump administration began.
Sullivan also walked back his treason questions. "I'm not suggesting" Flynn committed treason, Sullivan now said.
"I was just trying to determine the benefit and the generosity of the government," he said. "Don't read too much into the questions I ask."​
Van Grack said Mueller's team has "no concern" or no reason to think Flynn committed treason.

Read it on CNN so it must be true. Judge Sullivan walked back the whole treason line and in fact indicated he misspoke on the topic. The prosecution also stated they had no treason concerns. Since I noticed our resident libtards were too busy fapping I figured I’d drop the blog text.
Rough day for Flynn

So, it wasn't treason... but the prosecution did say today, when asked by Judge Sullivan, that Flynn could have also been charged along with his business associates, Bijan Rafiekian and Kamil Alptekian, with conspiracy and acting as an agent of a foreign government.

So, it wasn't treason... but the prosecution did say today, when asked by Judge Sullivan, that Flynn could have also been charged along with his business associates, Bijan Rafiekian and Kamil Alptekian, with conspiracy and acting as an agent of a foreign government.
Drama. Queen. That is all.

Ended better than it started. And we will see where the 302 issues wind up. They didn’t come up today but they’ve now got 3 more months to percolate.

It winded up with him almost going to prison and the Judge basically telling him “ you might want to snitch some more before I sentence you because right now it’s not looking too good for you.”

Reactions: Mick
Lol at both of you. BB still echoing comments the judge walked back and said was incorrect. Carlos still fapping about him going to prison while he walks around a free man.

While Mike Flynn is a Washington outsider and thus expendable he is still a former 3 star general and served with distinction by all counts. Once you take off your red or blue glasses you’ll realize they’ll give him as much latitude in sentencing that they can, nobody wants to sentence an “American Hero” regardless of party.

They have delayed Flynn's sentencing. Flynn and his lawyers f'ed up by writing that memo to the court.
I wonder if that was done to help justify a pardon later. Trump is wishing Flynn well on Twitter while calling Cohen a rat. Why the difference? They have both cooperated with the Mueller probe.

Lol at both of you. BB still echoing comments the judge walked back and said was incorrect. Carlos still fapping about him going to prison while he walks around a free man.

While Mike Flynn is a Washington outsider and thus expendable he is still a former 3 star general and served with distinction by all counts. Once you take off your red or blue glasses you’ll realize they’ll give him as much latitude in sentencing that they can, nobody wants to sentence an “American Hero” regardless of party.
He didn't walk back his assertion that Flynn had sold out his country... he walked backed the possibility that it was treason.

He didn't walk back his assertion that Flynn had sold out his country... he walked backed the possibility that it was treason.
"I made a statement about Mr. Flynn acting as a foreign agent in the White House," that was his statement and he withdrew the treason dialog. You will of course most likely read it differently than me.

I wonder if that was done to help justify a pardon later. Trump is wishing Flynn well on Twitter while calling Cohen a rat. Why the difference? They have both cooperated with the Mueller probe.
I'm not sure how pardoning Flynn is good for Trump. That is odd though. Cohen must know more.

The Judge literally said that the fact that Flynn was a General Officer in the military makes his crimes worse and that being in the military he should have known better than to lie to Federal Agents. Flynn’s Attorneys cited David Petraeus‘s sentencing as a positive and the Judge stated that he disagreed with the Petraeus sentencing and believe he should have received jail time.

VN Store

Back