Trump's "Truth Social" Media Oxymoron Incarnate

How that crap little company started with a share price in the 70s is a mystery, but the price has now dropped into the low 40s and will
continue to fall. The company seems little more than a penny stock propped up with money from some rich trump supporter. The gangster
himself isn't going to invest in it--that much we know. He will be urging his dope MAGA followers to lose their money by buying the stock, if
they have any left after buying his stupid tennis shoes, bible and any of the other crap that embarrassing clown is peddling.

How that crap little company started with a share price in the 70s is a mystery, but the price has now dropped into the low 40s and will
continue to fall. The company seems little more than a penny stock propped up with money from some rich trump supporter. The gangster
himself isn't going to invest in it--that much we know. He will be urging his dope MAGA followers to lose their money by buying the stock, if
they have any left after buying his stupid tennis shoes, bible and any of the other crap that embarrassing clown is peddling.
Perfect time to buy brotha!

Happens often with an IPO. Big money jumps in to drive it up, then takes their profit. Price retraces. However, the chart today shows it up close to 8% on the day. You do realize stocks go up and down, right? Or is it that just the ones you buy always go up? And no, I don’t own this stock nor do I have any intention of owning it anytime soon. I need to see a track record of cash flow, net income, sustained or increasing dividends, among other measurables. But I’m just an Earl, so what do I know.

IMG_3842.png

Maybe because revenues almost tripled while operating expenses fell.

To me the business isn’t really interesting enough to buy shares, but it’s pretty easy to go online and see if the platform and content have potential and see if advertisers are buying in.

Happens often with an IPO. Big money jumps in to drive it up, then takes their profit. Price retraces. However, the chart today shows it up close to 8% on the day. You do realize stocks go up and down, right? Or is it that just the ones you buy always go up? And no, I don’t own this stock nor do I have any intention of owning it anytime soon. I need to see a track record of cash flow, net income, sustained or increasing dividends, among other measurables. But I’m just an Earl, so what do I know.

View attachment 631518

By all reports, those numbers are absolutely, tragically, horrible for this stock and company.

I guess time will tell. I can’t say I would throw any money at it myself.
Long term, heck no. This company/valuation is garbage.

Short term, there will be enough swings as an election proxy to make short term trading profits...

Reactions: Vol737
Long term, heck no. This company/valuation is garbage.

Short term, there will be enough swings as an election proxy to make short term trading profits...
It gave him a huge influx of assets with some of that potentially convertible to liquidity when he desperately needed it. That’s about it.

It gave him a huge influx of assets with some of that potentially convertible to liquidity when he desperately needed it. That’s about it.

It gave him the opportunity to get some liquidity when his 6 month lock up period is over....

The question is can the current bagholders keep this stock propped up that long...

It gave him the opportunity to get some liquidity when his 6 month lock up period is over....

The question is can the current bagholders keep this stock propped up that long...
They can serve as loan collateral can’t they? Granted at a steep discount but from what I understand he can use them to back a loan?

They can serve as loan collateral can’t they? Granted at a steep discount but from what I understand he can use them to back a loan?

He can't sell, assign, donate, use as collateral during 6 month lockup period unless the Board changes its charter....

(And that would likely lead to shareholder litigation)

Reactions: Thunder Good-Oil
He can't sell, assign, donate, use as collateral during 6 month lockup period unless the Board changes its charter....

(And that would likely lead to shareholder litigation)
Ok I’ll take your word for it you know more about this than I do. I knew he couldn’t sell but had read he could use as collateral.

Reactions: MontyPython
Down nearly 13% on the day. Price has absolutely been cratering. Maybe, just maybe, $4 million in revenue and $58 million in losses doesn't justify a multi-billion dollar market cap.

Still about 70% overvalued even if Truth hits its best case scenario...

DJT off to another hot week. One the bright side, all you goobers who used your pork rinds and Mt Dew money to buy this stock are now living a bit healthier.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back