Trump's "Truth Social" Media Oxymoron Incarnate

End of the Line for Truth Social? Merger Woes Threaten Trump's Media Platform​

Truth Social might be in a bit of trouble. And when I say a bit of trouble, I mean the platform could be shutting down altogether if the stars do not align. The company, established in October 2021, is reportedly on the brink of collapse due to its troubles merging with Digital World Acquisition Corp.

Well, this is a true shocker. All of his other businesses have done so well, like Trump U, the steaks, the airline, etc etc.

Reactions: Septic
Nothing says classy like getting your steaks from ... The Sharper Image. It's where all the great chefs source their beef.

Imagine the cognitive dissonance it requires to support someone who will literally put his name and face on anything to make a buck and then want that same person to be the face of the United States of America. Trump sold his soul long ago.

Reactions: Septic
Imagine the cognitive dissonance it requires to support someone who will literally put his name and face on anything to make a buck and then want that same person to be the face of the United States of America. Trump sold his soul long ago.
I still have my Obama chia pet.

VN Store

Back