Trump vs Pelosi and Schumer

I posted Sergeant Schultz on 2 different videos, 2 different web addresses, and they both came up with NFL's greatest plays.

I watched some of it. Still smile 15 years later watching that Randy Moss no look lateral.

You should come to the Bible thread. @luthervol-Soupy's schooling me on the Bible.
I’m really starting to think Luther has spent so much time impressing youth with his vast intellect and circle jerk arguments with them probably fawning on his brilliance that he’s not capable of managing a logical argument with an informed adult. His posts would certainly support that.

Reactions: AM64 and DC_Vol
I’m really starting to think Luther has spent so much time impressing youth with his vast intellect and circle jerk arguments with them probably fawning on his brilliance that he’s not capable of managing a logical argument with an informed adult. His posts would certainly support that.

LOL I can see Luther loading up the minivan and taking the girls (aka, activists) to the local Occupy event.

Trump-Pelosi exchange...
"Why does everyone want to impeach me, Nancy?" Mr. Trump asked.
No one wants to impeach you, Pelosi told the president, although one freshman Democrat, Rashida Tlaib, had said of the president to a group of progressives this week, "We're going to impeach the motherf*****."

Pelosi tried to move the focus of the meeting back to border security.
Mr. Trump also tried unsuccessfully to appeal to Pelosi's Roman Catholic faith in arguing for wall funding.
"The Vatican has walls. The Vatican has walls surrounding the city," Mr. Trump said, according to the source. "You like the Vatican, Nancy?"
"Let's change the subject, sir," Pelosi replied.

It was not the first time the president has brought up the Vatican walls as a comparison in their discussions, administration sources said. The president mentioned the Vatican during their meeting earlier in the week, too.

A source familiar with the exchange said the president respects Pelosi and was just kidding with her to make a point. But she seemed to take the comment "not well."
Pelosi and Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen also had a contentious interaction over the border security facts that Nielsen presented during the meeting, an administration official confirmed. As she did during an earlier meeting in the week, Pelosi interrupted Nielsen's presentation and challenged facts she cited about the southwest border.
"These aren't my facts," Nielsen replied." They are just facts."

The compromise is the same thing that everyone agreed to last summer: $ for wall, DACA fix. Work on pathway to citizenship for the remainder.

This was agreed to by everyone 6 months ago, including Trump. But he backed out at the last second when the Freedom Caucus and that Nazi Stephen Miller screamed at Trump not to go along.
You do know, counselor, that YOUR party is way closer to the NAZI party than the party of President Trump.

IMG_378520190104022402.jpg

Reactions: AirVol
In 2011, 60 Minutes aired a piece detailing Paul and Nancy Pelosi’s participation in initial public offerings while having access to insider information. One example the report goes into is the fact that Nancy and Paul profited from an initial public offering from Visa at the same time regulations on the credit card industry were being considered in Congress. In total, 60 Minutes reported that Nancy and Paul participated in at least eight IPOs.

This was not illegal because, at the time, insider trading laws did not apply to members of Congress.

VN Store

Back