Trump vs Pelosi and Schumer

Cluster f started as scripted... dimwits acting pizzed about Trump not wanting to open government, saying to pass the dim proposals, and we will negotiate with you on the wall in Feb (maybe).

Ah me...

Cluster f started as scripted... dimwits acting pizzed about Trump not wanting to open government, saying to pass the dim proposals, and we will negotiate with you on the wall in Feb (maybe).

Ah me...

The Senate already passed this exact plan just a few weeks ago. And so now it will pass the House, too.

Trump is being irrational and intransigent to save face by saying no deal. I think even you can admit that.

The Senate already passed this exact plan just a few weeks ago. And so now it will pass the House, too.

Trump is being irrational and intransigent to save face by saying no deal. I think even you can admit that.
Dems previously approved 25B for security with a wall as well... now that seems to be such a ludacrisp concept. Soooo... I can only agree this is a cluster-F and its going to get more entertaining. They are going to spend the next 2 years ensuring they are no part of a Trump win... nada-nothing. Who blinks...not sure, but it better not be Trump.

Dems previously approved 25B for security with a wall as well... now that seems to be such a ludacrisp concept. Soooo... I can only agree this is a cluster-F and its going to get more entertaining. They are going to spend the next 2 years ensuring they are no part of a Trump win... nada-nothing. Who blinks...not sure, but it better not be Trump.

They did. Along with DACA and other reforms. Trump agreed, too.

Then got yelled at by Nazi Miller and the Freedom Caucus.

LOL, Chuck & Nancy just now at their little Press Conference sound like they are just pissed that the American people aren't more upset over the shutdown. :D

Everything was going fine until Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh threw hissy fits about the wall. They were the only ones upset about it.

The compromise is the same thing that everyone agreed to last summer: $ for wall, DACA fix. Work on pathway to citizenship for the remainder.

This was agreed to by everyone 6 months ago, including Trump. But he backed out at the last second when the Freedom Caucus and that Nazi Stephen Miller screamed at Trump not to go along.
Except they didn’t agree. Freedom Caucus wanted a more hard line approach on DACA. Dims wouldn’t go for the lower legal immigration limits.

This appears to be one of your dudes new idiot talking points. There was never consensus. Trump didn’t like the compromise plan. But he got behind it. However it never made it out of the House.

Ah, I see we have a new villain in the shutdown food fight. Miller, the “nazi”!!

By the time we’re done we’re going to need another $5B to build funny farms to house the Dems who have been driven mad by the Trump administration!

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Ah, I see we have a new villain in the shutdown food fight. Miller, the “nazi”!!

By the time we’re done we’re going to need another $5B to build funny farms to house the Dems who have been driven mad by the Trump administration!
After they lost Bannon, Gorka, Priebus, and Scaramucci, they needed a new villain. Miller is it.

Reactions: DC_Vol
The wall can go up... its really Trumps call...

Trump’s policy options will only get narrower after Democrats take control of the House of Representatives in January and the White House becomes consumed by fighting off impeachment. There is no chance that the wall funding will pass through Congress in the next two years with divided government and increasing political divisiveness in the nation's capital.
Minus an 11th-hour deal in the Senate, the only way a border wall will get built is if the president uses executive power to do it. He has the funds available and the authority to build the wall on his own. The only question is whether President Trump will finally start taking advice from those who actually support his goals rather than continuing to trust the internal obstructionists.

Donald Trump can fund the border wall without congressional approval

Have you heard that Miller sent Ivanka and Jared to the ovens, and Trump was so afraid of him, he said nuhthink? You hear me…...nuhthink?

I had heard something about that, 72. I wasn’t surprised though

I heard he learned his ways from GW Bush.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
I had heard something about that, 72. I wasn’t surprised though

I heard he learned his ways from GW Bush.
Notice the shoutout to Nazi Sergeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes?...………. "I see nuhthink, nuhthink"

VN Store

Back