Trump vs Pelosi and Schumer

The meeting today is utterly pointless. Trump is calling them in to the Situation Room. Its classic posturing by him. And will change nothing.

Turn on the cameras or we'll just get a BS picture of what goes down today.

Not supposed to have cameras down there for security reasons.

Real reason: Trump gets to recast the meeting in any way he wants. GOP attendees agree with his version. Trump gets to say it was in Sit Room because its about national security.

Dems have to go because if they don't it looks bad., But I wish they wouldn't and instead call it was it is -- a contrived platform to blame the Dems for everything.

"Impeach 45". It's sad when your daddy Schumer & his witch Nancy act as constant butt-holes 24/7.

The compromise is the same thing that everyone agreed to last summer: $ for wall, DACA fix. Work on pathway to citizenship for the remainder.

This was agreed to by everyone 6 months ago, including Trump. But he backed out at the last second when the Freedom Caucus and that Nazi Stephen Miller screamed at Trump not to go along.

The compromise is the same thing that everyone agreed to last summer: $ for wall, DACA fix. Work on pathway to citizenship for the remainder.

This was agreed to by everyone 6 months ago, including Trump. But he backed out at the last second when the Freedom Caucus and that Nazi Stephen Miller screamed at Trump not to go along.

Are you serious with this name calling?

Do you ever wonder why conservatives won't even listen to liberals anymore?

So, for those who didn't give them a click, the author basically takes a quote (the poem on the statue of liberty was added later), says that David Duke and some far-right people observed the same thing, and created a guilt by association.

That is an incorrect characterization of the article. Not surprised you would engage in such misleading tactics.

Not supposed to have cameras down there for security reasons.

Real reason: Trump gets to recast the meeting in any way he wants. GOP attendees agree with his version. Trump gets to say it was in Sit Room because its about national security.

Dems have to go because if they don't it looks bad., But I wish they wouldn't and instead call it was it is -- a contrived platform to blame the Dems for everything.

As I predicted, Trump just a little bit ago went on and on and on and on in a Cabinet meeting to the press about the wall being a national security issue, linking it to Afghanistan and Syria.

As I predicted, Trump just a little bit ago went on and on and on and on in a Cabinet meeting to the press about the wall being a national security issue, linking it to Afghanistan and Syria.
Jeez, you live and die by his every word.

You need some professional help, counselor.

I don't watch that stuff.

Don't need to because YOU will bring me up to speed in your unbiased version of events.

latest

Way to go! Happy New Year!

I did forget to add their accusation of his "sly" use of the word "cosmopolitan" to mean he's a closet Nazi.

What you left out is that his criticism of the addition of the poem is WELL KNOWN and used FREQUENTLY by anti-semitic and anti-immigration groups, not just Duke. It is a favorite mantra of the ENTIRE right wing Nazi Euro-white supremacist movement to make EXACTLY the argument Miller was making.

And its not his only remarks along these lines. Unless your blood line originates from Europe and you are white and Christian, he wants you out.

Last edited:
What you left out is that his crtiicismn of the addition of the poem is WELL KNOWN and used FREQUENTLY by anti-semitic and anti-immigration groups, not just Duke. It is a favorite mantra of the ENTIRE right wing Nazi Euro-white supremacist movement to make EXACTLY the argument Miller was making.

And its not his only remarks along these lines. Unless your blood line originates from Europe and you are white and Christian, he wants you out.
Good.

What you left out is that his crtiicismn of the addition of the poem is WELL KNOWN and used FREQUENTLY by anti-semitic and anti-immigration groups, not just Duke. It is a favorite mantra of the ENTIRE right wing Nazi Euro-white supremacist movement to make EXACTLY the argument Miller was making.

He wants to seriously slow down immigration. I saw no quotes from him that had any racial overtones. Show me the ones I missed and I will seriously agree with you on him.

Otherwise, you describe exactly what my original response indicated, which you said was misleading. They attribute his argument as inherently racist because racists have supposedly used it. You know what? I've used the same logical arguments that Muslims use. That doesn't mean I'm for beheading homosexuals.

I pointed out the fallacious logic used by the article. You said I was being misleading while then espousing the fallacious logic.

He wants to seriously slow down immigration. I saw no quotes from him that had any racial overtones. Show me the ones I missed and I will seriously agree with you on him.

Otherwise, you describe exactly what my original response indicated, which you said was misleading. They attribute his argument as inherently racist because racists have supposedly used it. You know what? I've used the same logical arguments that Muslims use. That doesn't mean I'm for beheading homosexuals.

I pointed out the fallacious logic used by the article. You said I was being misleading while then espousing the fallacious logic.

Trump adviser rips into Stephen Miller: 'He's Waffen-SS'

People WITHIN the administration say he is sick and twisted, enjoys seeing the immigrants suffer at the border, and compares him to the Nazi SS.

Inside Stephen Miller’s hostile takeover of immigration policy

https://splinternews.com/call-stephen-miller-a-white-nationalist-1827108339

Trump Advisor Stephen Miller Has Always Been This Way

>At our high school, half the graduating class went on to Ivy League colleges and the other half did not. SAMOHI was very open about actively trying to help minorities get into college, and it set up a Hispanic club for that purpose. Stephen deeply hated this club, and he saw its members as militants who did not want to be part of the English-speaking world and as threats to America. He also said that minorities are too busy complaining to succeed and that Hispanics are overrepresented in Congress. At the time there was no Google, so we couldn’t check his stats.
Justin Brownstone
Samohi Class of 2002, Attorney

>In my senior year the school district held a multi-day community meeting and, for some reason, Stephen Miller was there. People were describing their experiences, how hard it is to be an immigrant. And Stephen stood up and said, “Well, my grandparents were immigrants and they got no help and they became wealthy, so there is no reason for any immigrant to complain.” He added nothing constructive. It seemed like he wanted people to hate him.

Julia Brownley
United States Congresswoman

>I was the school board president at the time. We were very focused on the achievement gaps in Santa Monica—it was a great district for high achievers, but minorities were not doing well. So we wanted to focus on students who were underperforming. We instituted a couple of bilingual schools, all kinds of things. Stephen would come to school board meetings and testify. Whatever we were for, he was against—against bilingual education and any assistance to English-language learners. You’ve seen the recording of the speech he gave when he was running for office at SAMOHI—he said the students shouldn’t pick up their own trash; that’s why we have janitors. His politics have been consistent since then.

I am far from the only one who thinks he is demented and a white supremacist Nazi. Those who personally know and work with him think so, too.

People WITHIN the administration say he is sick and twisted, enjoys seeing the immigrants suffer at the border, and compares him to the Nazi SS.

I am far from the only one who thinks he is demented and a white supremacist Nazi. Those who personally know and work with him think so, too.

He may be. That doesn't change the fallacious logic of your source article. You could have very well posted those comments and I would have been more in line to agree with your conclusions than you claiming I was being disingenuous in discussing your article's logic.

Hint: I think it's a pretty despicable thing to color someone with guilt by association. The MSM did it so often to trump that I don;t trust any of them at face value anymore.

Do you understand what the actual Nazis did?

Hurting people's feelings with words doesn't qualify.

I don't agree with anything Miller allegedly said, but he is still decidedly NOT a Nazi.

I stand by my original statement that this type of hyperbolic name calling is exactly the reason conservatives are done talking, listening and apologizing to libs.

Reactions: DC_Vol
He is a Nazi. He sent Ivanka and Jared to the ovens. The sky is falling. There's a Nazi running the country.

VN Store

Back