Trump Supporters Gathering in D.C. - Mayor Readies for Those ‘Seeking Confrontation’

Two cops committed suicide and they were present at the Capitol. I wish I was making this up.

Imagine if you went to a UT game and then hanged yourself two weeks later and KNS ran an article "UT game turns deadly".
If you hanged yourself, how would you know the KNS ran the article?

So applying the Benghazi formula, we should have congressional hearings on this for the next 47 years.

Anyone who wants to compare comorbidity deaths from the temper tantrum to a willful decision to leave Americans to die and then lie about it, is about as big a stinking pile of **** as I can imagine

BREAKING: Capitol Police officer who shot dead rioter Ashli Babbitt should not be charged, say investigators

The Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt during the January 6 insurrection should not be prosecuted, an initial police investigation has concluded.

38760258-9212393-image-a-14_1612224691915.jpg

Capitol Police officer who shot dead rioter Ashli Babbitt should not be charged, investigators say | Daily Mail Online

BREAKING: Capitol Police officer who shot dead rioter Ashli Babbitt should not be charged, say investigators

The Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt during the January 6 insurrection should not be prosecuted, an initial police investigation has concluded.

38760258-9212393-image-a-14_1612224691915.jpg

Capitol Police officer who shot dead rioter Ashli Babbitt should not be charged, investigators say | Daily Mail Online

The person responsible for her death is Donald Trump.

5 deaths, what we know:

Officer pepper sprayed 2 times. Texts brother after riot that he's okay. Later collapses. Family was informed he suffered a stroke. No visible injuries (from fire extinguisher or otherwise).

Civilian dies of heart attack while on phone outside Capitol.

Civilian dies of stroke while searching for parking.

The other 2 died due to riot:

Civilian crushed during Capitol storming.

Unarmed civilian shot in neck by officer.

VN Store

Back