Trump has the virus

Appears he was tested because of tracing not symptoms. No other illness is handled this way where people who are not even sick must get tested. It's ridiculous
Not sure about that. I'm seeing reports that say he was showing some minor symptoms yesterday. Tiredness, hoarse, raspy voice.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Survival of the fittest.....ain't that what conservatives been screaming for 8 months?! They should've stayed locked away....they knew the risk.

I don’t know that I’ve seen anyone take this “survival of the fittest” position here? Regardless of the giddy barbs, we all can make the decision to stay indoors or wear a mask. Getting COVID doesn’t change that.

This is really an odd thing to beat your chest about.

Reactions: MWR and 37L1
Appears he was tested because of tracing not symptoms. No other illness is handled this way where people who are not even sick must get tested. It's ridiculous

I was about to ask if he was actually feeling ill. Just saw this news when I woke up this morning.

Only around 10k of those were due strictly to Corona. Close to 3 million people die in the country every year. So, the real question will be how our overall death rate was impacted for the year. If it’s up 200k then, yup. I suspect it won’t be. One stat shows our normal, expected annual increase to be just over 1.12% which would currently account for around 9k deaths.

The number of excessive deaths for 2020 is actually higher than the number attributed to COVID which is why many experts have been saying the COVID deaths are most likely under counted.

Up to 204,691 extra deaths in the US so far in this pandemic year

Reactions: NashVol11
I can't imagine that he's not being tested every day or at least multiple times a week.

VN Store

Back