Trump has the virus

I don't see how he doesn't turn over control to Pence. Did Johnson in UK? I don't remember.

Pence takes over?

2020 has been wild.

We know its not what you wish but wouldn't it be kind of funny if he is one these asymptomatic people that never really gets sick? Or he gets a little sick but recovers like many normal healthy people who get it do?

So if Trump then Pence were be be sidelined that means Madam President Pelosi gets to run the country?

Reactions: TnTech_Vol
I'm no fan of Trump, but this is the last thing we need to happen right now. Hopefully they both recover quickly without complications.
It's an unprecedented situation in American history. We have a sitting President running for reelection, which is just 32 days away, and he has tested positive for a virus which has killed more than 200,000 people in the United States. There is so much to unpack here.

And not to dismiss the health concern, but what are the Dow Futures looking like? This is going to be a brutal day on Wall Street.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vols All Day
It's an unprecedented situation in American history. We have a sitting President running for reelection, which is just 32 days away, and he has tested positive for a virus which has killed more than 200,000 people in the United States. There is so much to unpack here.

And not dismiss the health concern, but what are the Dow Futures looking like? This is going to be a brutal day on Wall Street.

No need to worry. Much like Elizabeth Warren, I'm sure Donny and his crackerjack administration has a full contingency plan set up.

Here’s a thought. Let’s make fun of Joe Biden for wearing a mask and not having large campaign rallies. Oh wait...
The mask would have nothing to do with this. No one has ever said the mask protects you unless it is an N-95 which is only 90% effective. Those other cheap surgical masks are maybe 15% affective at slowing particulate to others.

Here’s a thought. Let’s make fun of Joe Biden for wearing a mask and not having large campaign rallies. Oh wait...
I have to say, I knew someone would go low but I certainly wouldn’t have bet for you to be first. That’s likely just due to the fact that you’ve been on here like 3 days. Run along, the adults are talking.

I have to say, I knew someone would go low but I certainly wouldn’t have bet for you to be first. That’s likely just due to the fact that you’ve been on here like 3 days. Run along, the adults are talking.
Nah I’ve been around in the shadows for a long time son. I’m well aware of the vitriol your kind dishes out on this board. You wanna run with the big dogs you better toughen up.

VN Store

Back