Trump has the virus

How so? I could be wrong. One CDC report showed deaths were up for the year. I have no doubt that there will be more deaths due to Covid, the question is what will the final impact be.

If Jim who died in July would have not lived past September, then ultimately that won’t change the annual death rate.
How do we know how long Jim would have lived....some people were managing their pre-existing ailments quite well. Childhood asthma that they had grown out of. Type 1 and 2 diabetes. Those things should not be immediate death sentences.

Trump would have used this to his political advantage if Biden had tested positive for the virus. I don't think there can be any doubt about that. So, why shouldn't Biden do the same?
I have no issue with it.... I don’t see it as a huge deal.... majority don’t get sick with it.... he will probably just chill and catch up on Fox News, and cnn..... gives him more time to tweet lol

He gets trounced in the debate.....
The rules are being changed to where he will get trounced even more in the next debate.....
He suddenly gets the rona........

Can you imagine what the right would be saying if it where Biden instead of Trump?
I saw multiple morons on here predicting Biden would "fake" getting corona in order to avoid debating Trump.
They would be having a field day now.......the right wing meme machines would be smoking.

I saw a Russian meme saying it was Chris Wallace that injected him with it after the debate and I should donate to and vote for the Harris administration or I could get the rona also .

Has any Dims twattered or made public appearances addressing Trump for a speedy recovery yet?

Nah of course not.

Reactions: StarRaider
Trump would have used this to his political advantage if Biden had tested positive for the virus. I don't think there can be any doubt about that. So, why shouldn't Biden do the same?

Biden absolutely should use it.

So now the libs in here are dreaming of the POTUS and VP both dying in the next 30 days.

1. That speaks to the reality of them knowing this virus isnt that deadly.

Or

2. They actually want people to die so they get their way.

Interesting.
It's speaks to the people who have a sense of humor... and to those who don't. Nobody thinks that Trump is going to get sick, let alone die.

So now the libs in here are dreaming of the POTUS and VP both dying in the next 30 days.

1. That speaks to the reality of them knowing this virus isnt that deadly.

Or

2. They actually want people to die so they get their way.

Interesting.
Survival of the fittest.....ain't that what conservatives been screaming for 8 months?! They should've stayed locked away....they knew the risk.

Reactions: Mick

VN Store

Back