Transfer Portal 21-22

Boo Williams is a very prestigious tournament. I am familiar with the tournament and have attended before. Obviously, Mr. William's is well known in basketball circles especially in the Tidewater Area. A hotbed for men and women's basketball, as the cities of Norfolk, Viginia Beach, Sulfolk, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Hampton, and Newport News, Virginia all come together in the Tidewater or Hampton Roads Area.

For those of you that might not know Terri William's Flournoy (former Auburn Women's Baskeball Coach) is Mr. William's sister. Never understood why she could not parlay those connections in to success at Auburn. OH well!

She looks good in the uniform and damn didn’t realize how much she expanded her tattoo “portfolio”

The whole tattooing thing seemed to start out as another fad for kids who wanted to stand out from the crowd as different and cool.

Fast-forward to 2022 and NOW the ones who stand out from the crowd and, to me, seem the coolest and least afraid to be "different" are the ones who DON'T get all covered up in ink.

Funny how that worked out.

Recently I was watching a clip from the Oscars and, while I can't remember her name now, I do remember this pretty young woman who had on an elegant, flowing gown. I thought, "How lovely!" But then the camera zoomed in closer and all over both of her upper and lower arms and chest were various silly, and poorly executed, little tattoos. Squiggly lines. Symbols. Cliches in ink. Kinda hard to look elegant with a poorly done SpongeBob Squarepants tat, no matter how much that gown sets you back! 😂

Hilarious im sure shes in Tallahassee to have fun nothing to contribute to her basketball career. She's one who ruined her on success with the transfer she had no reason just jumped ship bc she thought it was sinking now shes just searching for fun and fame smh sad Jazz Sad
You sure seem to know a lot about someone else. 😂

I don’t get why posters are trashing this kid. For whatever reason she decided to leave was her choice and outcome. She’s getting a degree and has a SEC championship under her belt. When she was here she played hard and gave us her all. And why she left isn’t for me or anyone else to understand. Wishing for her success and that only. Oh and y’all creeps that are so worried about her tatts, get a fukn life and stop being so invested in someone else’s personal choices.

Last edited:
Hilarious im sure shes in Tallahassee to have fun nothing to contribute to her basketball career. She's one who ruined her on success with the transfer she had no reason just jumped ship bc she thought it was sinking now shes just searching for fun and fame smh sad Jazz Sad

Exactly.... If she had stayed, she would've been up there with Rae.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Exactly.... If she had stayed, she would've been up there with Rae.
She was the 25 ranked player in her class and has yet to show much improvement. None of that classes recruits, other than RAE have done a whole lot on the Basketball court. Rae was the only Non-All American. Good work ethic, loyalty and the ability to stay the course says more about a player than the ranking in front of their name.

She was the 25 ranked player in her class and has yet to show much improvement. None of that classes recruits, other than RAE have done a whole lot on the Basketball court. Rae was the only Non-All American. Good work ethic, loyalty and the ability to stay the course says more about a player than the ranking in front of their name.

I think Jaz is more a follower. She made a bad choice to transfer from TN because few players did. Now she made another bad choice instead of staying at Kentucky just cause few left. Transfer dosen't work for some players.

Reactions: Wfcwhd10

I’ve always loved Jaz. I’m excited for her next chapter…but this is part of the problem with the portal (in my opinion). She’s played within the rules of the portal, but they need to be corrected. She’s already played 4 college seasons, at 2 universities. You’re getting your degree…use it like the rest of the kids your age or go overseas and play basketball. She’s taking a scholarship, time, and effort away from a younger player. The portal shouldn’t be used as a G league of sort.

VN Store

Back