Transfer Portal 21-22

So let me get this straight.. Tennessee signs a player who averaged a dbl & dbl and some folks are in here talking about height 😆!
Jaz was the best post available🫶🏽🍊💯!
Makes me wonder about the people talking smack about who is Kellie's recruits and who is not. Kellie signed Franklyn twice and she already knows what it is like to compete in a sweet 16. If she is healthy, she will be a great back up for TK and could also see extended minutes at the 4 spot.

So let me get this straight.. Tennessee signs a player who averaged a dbl & dbl and some folks are in here talking about height 😆!
Jaz was the best post available🫶🏽🍊💯!

Exactly! And already knows the coaches and system to a degree. She’s an excellent pickup that comes with a cheat sheet. Will be way easier to work her in having played for the Harper’s before.

Maybe mentioned already, but Lattimore to UGA. That’s a great pickup for Coach Abe. I was really hoping we might get her to Knoxville. Ton of upside. She will have her playing really well defensively in no time

calling them fairly average is crazy and dumb

He or she is delusional!
Alexus Dye made the SEC All-Tourney team. Played 1 season as a LV. These players can play no matter where they started their career and it’s showing now in both men & women college basketball.
In this day and age of sports anyone that constantly discredits a highly talented player due to competing in a D1 mid-major conference is displaying ignorance.

I expect they will press a lot.
They better, since they have no shooters on their team.

Safe to say they won't be a threat in the SEC. It looks like SC and Tennessee will be the clear top two teams, unless some of the other teams get crazy in the portal.

VN Store

Back