Transfer Portal 21-22

Those worried about Jasmine being 'only' 6-1: Keyen Green is 6-0 and she was very effective backing up Key. Jasmine will give us 4 and 5 possibilities, if indeed she is coming to LV Land.
Agreed. And I believe Jasmine is a better scorer and rebounder. Plus, she is an excellent defender. GBO.

Nice pickup for them. Honestly feel Jas Franklin and Martinez have pretty similar skillset but Franklin is a little craftier in the paint offensively.
Really similar in what they do. If Jasmine is our new Lady Vol she comes in with 915 rebounds and over 1100 points scored at Mo St. so she will reach a double double for her career if she gets to play next season. Keep waiting and searching for some kind of better information if she is the player coming to Tennessee.

Really similar in what they do. If Jasmine is our new Lady Vol she comes in with 915 rebounds and over 1100 points scored at Mo St. so she will reach a double double for her career if she gets to play next season. Keep waiting and searching for some kind of better information if she is the player coming to Tennessee.

Haven’t seen anything official but just seems like that’s likely who it is. Would not be surprised if we pick her up.

The boom could also be a 2023. I have a feelings Q Samuels will be a Lady Vol and will make her commitment soon. Can just tell from her face and body langue in photos that she loved her visit both at UT and when the coaches made a home visit. Several other coaches have visited and it looked forced.

The other two I hope we are in on are Lattimore and Hollingshed. If we are able to land one of them it would set us up great going forward. Both were freshman with great size and a ton of upside. Both had UT in their final schools and made great visits. Would be surprised if we aren’t talking to them again.

Yes!!! Awesome. A recruiting win for Kellie also. I’m sure she had a choice of either former coach and opted to play for Kellie a second time. That’s always a great sign!

The fact that she’s played for Kellie before and chose to again, shows that she believes and is bought in to how Kellie wants to play. A positive attitude and good work ethic only adds to her athletic ability. Those type of kids can be your biggest surprises. They leave everything on the court and then some when they are playing for their team and coaches. Just my two cents………

VN Store

Back