Transfer Portal 21-22

My opinion is rooted in reality and IS more valid because I have facts on my side. Despite not liking her, I'm not triggered by Evina, unlike you.

I'm not trying to change your mind. To be quite frank, I don't give a damn what you do with the information I provide in my rebuttal. I'm trying to illustrate that you're going on emotion, not facts. People can think whatever they want but that doesn't mean they aren't delusional.

Also, this is a public forum. We may be responding to each other, but others are looking on. It's always nice to throw out some actual evidence and facts for the peanut gallery so they can make up their minds accordingly.

What I said is still factual. No Westbrook and it’s entirely possible Holly is still our coach. Her inability to manage Evian’s dramatic personality combined with poor team chemistry (again, thanks Evian) and then the infamous interview.

Holly’s fate was signed sealed and delivered. Brining Westbrook to Knoxville was the biggest mistake of her very long coaching career. That’s a fact.

Her comments were way out of bounds for the moment and set the program back about a decade. Forgive me for not singing her praises.

She’s a low character individual and I’m not changing my mind. I found her conduct around her exit to be egregious. She then went to UCONN and insinuated she had been mistreated promoting ol Geno to call for an investigation into our WBB program.

All because she’s a spoiled brat not used to being told no and she didn’t get her waiver.

And yet, UConn coaches and players praise her for her leadership on and off the court. Can stripes change that much in a year?

I’d say the Lou Brown quotes after leaving last year were far more concerning. How many years did that set us back?

Holly’s fate was signed sealed and delivered. Brining Westbrook to Knoxville was the biggest mistake of her very long coaching career. That’s a fact.
No, that's an opinion. My opinion is Holly's biggest mistake was bringing Diamond DeShields to Knoxville. EW was just the death knell to the long, torturous process of parting with the Holly nightmare.

The culture was headed downhill before DD, but the DD and Te'a years were the end of any hope that Holly could stop the slide IMO.

No Westbrook and it’s entirely possible Holly is still our coach.
Then I can never thank EW enough. Out of the mouth of babes . . .

What I said is still factual. No Westbrook and it’s entirely possible Holly is still our coach. Her inability to manage Evian’s dramatic personality combined with poor team chemistry (again, thanks Evian) and then the infamous interview.

Evina is also the original source of the corona virus, the cause of the great economic crash of 2008, and the reason that the last Star Wars trilogy sucked. All FACTS!!!!!

And yet, UConn coaches and players praise her for her leadership on and off the court. Can stripes change that much in a year?

I’d say the Lou Brown quotes after leaving last year were far more concerning. How many years did that set us back?
If Evina stripes have changed, then we shouldn't be hearing any passive aggressive comments from her and mom if things don't go her way in the WNBA.

There's should be a poll for the most hated former Lady Vol who transferred out. There's Evina, Cooper, Diamond, SWG and maybe a couple of others that belong there.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I also firmly believe Evina threw several games while she was at UT.

Wow! And just like that we have a new contender for absolute worst take ever!

I really hope there is some April Fools trickery going on today and that fans are smart enough not to truly believe some of the things that they've been posting...

Lou Brown's comment werent plastered all over ESPN and didnt go viral

Saniya Rivers looks terrible in this PassTheBall Game. Can't hit a layup or shot to save her life. Puckett, however, hit the first three she took over a 6'5 post.
well well well we know all to well about #2 recruits not living up to their hype... we have one on our roster right now

well well well we know all to well about #2 recruits not living up to their hype... we have one on our roster right now

She did not look bad they had mix teams for the practice session and she was pressing you can tell still a big time player can get to the rack anytime she wants.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
the devil works hard but Jeff Walz works harder

Well they will be quite tough as usual. Both his type of player. He does reel them in. I’m sure he will have some exiting as well.

He made several comments throughout the year about his players complaining about playing time. Claims at one point he drew several names from a bag because they were all coming to his office and whining about not starting. According to Jeff that’s how Mikasa Robinson ended up in the starting lineup.

PS thanks Holly Rowe, the BEST sideline reporter of all time. Does her homework, knows everyone personally and gets the good scoop lol.

Give the guy credit he grabs the talent and worries about the numbers later. He don't mind telling someone to leave if he has to he is going to make sure he has a roster than will contend for titles.

That’s the modern way to do it IMO. It’s a business now, not just a game. Just like in your real life business, if you can tell someone is on their way out you’d better have someone better hired before they are gone. You can always tell.

Once players have decided to leave they have zero concern for their former program. You have to be prepared to move forward in a positive way without someone. Coaches might as well bring in great talent when it’s available and then trim the fat where needed. Rare is the P5 bench player who cares enough to stay if they aren’t getting playing time.

VN Store

Back