Tracy Rocker Leaving for South Carolina

Rocker had plenty of experience as a player and coach but seemed to be at best only a fair recruiter. Personally, I would like to see his replacement be a much, much better recruiter. DL (LOS) is where games are won and lost in the SEC, and we need better recruitment at this vital position.

Yes 60% of our recruiting efforts should be on defensive linemen. Historically, stopping the run is key to winning the SEC championship. Like big men in basketball the top programs are lined up to get these guys. We need to get our share every year, can't take a year off.

Reactions: MR_VOL
This is a major loss as a coach Rocker is one of the most technical guys in the business. For this very reason its why he has the list of pro level guys he has produced. For what its worth they wanted him to stay at UT but tk another role and he took the opportunity to join Mushchamp who he coached with at Fla. Last but not least with all the talent the state of SC produces recruiting there with a resume like Rocker has it won't be hard to add to what they brought in this yr in the 5* like Burch and they have some future animals coming up in 21 too.
I don't know. I think this was a writing on the wall kinda move. His contract was not renewed and we immediately had his replacement. Not too hard to see what happened here.

SC only got Burch because Clemson ran out of room with the other 7 five stars they already had.

This is a major loss as a coach Rocker is one of the most technical guys in the business. For this very reason its why he has the list of pro level guys he has produced. For what its worth they wanted him to stay at UT but tk another role and he took the opportunity to join Mushchamp who he coached with at Fla. Last but not least with all the talent the state of SC produces recruiting there with a resume like Rocker has it won't be hard to add to what they brought in this yr in the 5* like Burch and they have some future animals coming up in 21 too.
K.

They wanted him to stay but he took a one year gig under Muschamp, whose seat is on fire right now?

Reactions: VolNExile
Seemed to have left your head up there during your search.... replacement in four nano-seconds should not be too hard to read. Sheesh...

I guess I did hear that Rocker didn't want to recruit, so that would explain it.

As for you, I wonder if anyone reading your gibberish "replacement in four nano-seconds should not be hard to read" has even a remote clue what you mean. The grammer is incorrect to begin with, but also what you are attempting to say makes zero sense.

So...pull your knuckles up off the ground, eat a bananna, and use your words to say what you really mean. It's not hard, surely they had English classes in whatever hovel of an elementary school you rode the short bus to.

K.

They wanted him to stay but he took a one year gig under Muschamp, whose seat is on fire right now?

They offered him a different role and he declined. I can respect that because if uts not your passion why do it just to stay somewhere else. As far as a hot seat, who knows what SC is doing. My problem with SC is they are who they are and won't be anything else regardless of who is their coach. 3rd or 4th best team in the SEC East.

Reactions: Volunteer_Kirby

VN Store

Back