Tracy Rocker Leaving for South Carolina

JohnnyMajorsFlask

Mutual Climax? My wife and I have State Farm.
Thats an odd move for Rocker since its a lateral and I though the rumor was that he wanted more family time. Will be interesting to see what they pay him at SCar.
He will definitely receive more family time after getting fired along with the rest of the USC east staff after next season.

Volphin_Fan

Thats an odd move for Rocker since its a lateral and I though the rumor was that he wanted more family time. Will be interesting to see what they pay him at SCar.
One thing about getting a job on a sinking ship, it will probably be a multi-year deal for Rocker. That could be easy money for a year's worth of work and then Muschamp gets fired as compared to a possible analyst role and lesser money here.

Last edited:

JohnnyMajorsFlask

Mutual Climax? My wife and I have State Farm.
Any thoughts or word on who might be replacing him at this point. I live in Columbia, SC and rely on this board for Vols news. Thanks
Bo Davis is a name getting traction. Past SEC experience with Alabama and currently with the Detroit Lions. Known as a great coach and recruiter. Got into some recruiting trouble while at Alabama and has flown under the NCAA radar for a couple of years.

MADISONGAVOL

Do not believe his contract was renewed. Also hard believe director of player personnel to leave willingly to work with muschamp who has one foot out the door. Sounds like they were pushed out politely

Do not believe his contract was renewed. Also hard believe director of player personnel to leave willingly to work with muschamp who has one foot out the door. Sounds like they were pushed out politely
Looks like CJP has high expectations on and off the field and they didn’t meet one of them.

VN Store

Sponsors