Top Golf Neyland

May 20-23. There's not a ton of tickets left, but if you enjoy golf, even casually, this would be a cool experience.

Topgolf Live
How many golf courses do we have around here? Hell, we used to have one here in Greenback...or so I was told, I don't golf. It is a good walk wasted. But still, if you are going to have a golfing event, here is a novel idea; Have it at a golf course. Or we need to let the local football players scrimmage on the golf courses. Imagine how they will look after a few blocking drills. And the coaches whistle will get the same reaction from the tees and the greens as Johnny Knoxville's air horn did.

I’m guessing you’ve not been to TopGolf?
Not really a fan of this and can't believe UT would go for this. But, maybe they are that desperate for some cash after the 2020 season.[/QUOTE]

It ain’t a church, man. Many other college venues are doing it; Sanford for one.[/QUOTE]

InB4 someone else says, "Well, to HELL with Fred and Lamont."

kcvols1

Not really a fan of this and can't believe UT would go for this. But, maybe they are that desperate for some cash after the 2020 season.
It ain’t a church, man. Many other college venues are doing it; Sanford for one.[/QUOTE]

InB4 someone else says, "Well, to HELL with Fred and Lamont."[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the ammunition against my neighbors down here! I do LOVE this Sanford!

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
Wish we wouldn’t do this Neyland is a special place and doesn’t need this stupidity
Was the Garth concert stupid? Not trying to call you out, just want to get your opinion about events at Neyland that aren't football related. UT, and other colleges, are looking at ways to increase usage for its venues.

A stadium that is only used 7-8 times per year doesn't make a lot of financial sense today.

Was the Garth concert stupid? Not trying to call you out, just want to get your opinion about events at Neyland that aren't football related. UT, and other colleges, are looking at ways to increase usage for its venues.

A stadium that is only used 7-8 times per year doesn't make a lot of financial sense today.
For me it was. For me Neyland is for Tennessee football and that’s it

VN Store

Sponsors