TOM BRADY > PEYTON MANNING. Who had the better career?

Volnation2

Who had the better career overall? I know brady is still playing and isnt done. Is there any way we can say that Peyton had a better career? OR is he more of a mid tier Hall of Famer?

Who had the better career overall? I know brady is still playing and isnt done. Is there any way we can say that Peyton had a better career? OR is he more of a mid tier Hall of Famer?
Listen new guy, you're not gonna make any friends around here with stuff like this!

I look at it this way . . . If you took Belichick out of the New England equation during their dynasty and replaced him with the next best coach, would it change the outcome? Now, if you took Brady out and replaced him with Manning (or a healthy Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees), would that change the outcome? The answer in both cases is yes, but I would argue that New England could have very easily had similar success with the "replace Brady scenario." The "replace Belichick" one . . . not so much.

"Who had the better career" isn't the same as "Who was the better player"

Brady, without doubt, had the far better career. I think you can debate who was the better player.

Agree that these are two different things entirely. Bo Jackson is the best athlete I've ever seen, but wouldn't wouldn't be listed on a GOAT list for football or baseball.

LOL, do you live under a rock? Peyton was accused of steroids. He admitted buying HGH, but think he said it was for his wife?

HGH sent to Peyton Manning's home, but lawyers say it wasn't for QB according to report

I'm not defending Manning in any way, shape or form. Rules are rules and everyone has to follow the rules or suffer the consequences.

However, I do have an issue with the rules in sports in general. If I or anyone else for that matter go to the doctor with an injury. The doctor can prescribe steroids, to aid the recovery of the injury. In fact most of our employers want us back to work as quickly as possible.

Many athletes that have clauses in their contract that they have to play a certain percentage of the season to reach a pay escalator. A steroid or HGH would aid the healing process for an athlete just as it would any other patient.

I get that many try to cheat the system and gain a competitive advantage by using performance enhancing drugs. But, why wouldn't an employer want his star athletes back as quickly as possible, using all the available tools to do so. I just think, like most systems, there could be a better managed program to allow athletes the opportunity to use available methods (prescription or otherwise) to heal, just as the average Joe can.

Oh, and BTW, Manning is the GOAT. The end.

Reactions: hexnut
Listen old guy. Who cares about friends on here. This is a forum you post whatever you want. If you don't like it I
would recommend this place for you to hang out. Seems more your speed.

View attachment 216541
Dissing Peyton and spongebob in the same thread is a one way ticket to the waffle house. I would hate to be in your shoes right now bubba.

Reactions: CooperManningVol
I'm not defending Manning in any way, shape or form. Rules are rules and everyone has to follow the rules or suffer the consequences.

However, I do have an issue with the rules in sports in general. If I or anyone else for that matter go to the doctor with an injury. The doctor can prescribe steroids, to aid the recovery of the injury. In fact most of our employers want us back to work as quickly as possible.

Many athletes that have clauses in their contract that they have to play a certain percentage of the season to reach a pay escalator. A steroid or HGH would aid the healing process for an athlete just as it would any other patient.

I get that many try to cheat the system and gain a competitive advantage by using performance enhancing drugs. But, why wouldn't an employer want his star athletes back as quickly as possible, using all the available tools to do so. I just think, like most systems, there could be a better managed program to allow athletes the opportunity to use available methods (prescription or otherwise) to heal, just as the average Joe can.

Oh, and BTW, Manning is the GOAT. The end.
Except the Dr didn’t prescribe Manning HGH.

VN Store

Back