TOM BRADY > PEYTON MANNING. Who had the better career?

Need to bring back the post limit to start a thread.

I think it's a mod trolling. This and the Florida thread? Ain't nobody that dumb. Lol.
Not a mod but likely one person with way too much time on their hands (and spare email addresses)

The ? isnt am i a mod? Refer to the OP....

You seem very sensitive im sorry hopefully there is a safe place you can go cry in
I am sensitive at the moment. Kids went back to school today, and I had high hopes of coming home and not wearing pants. However, my sister in law showed up, so I'm out of luck. Have a heart.

Again, my views have nothing to do with what Peyton did. Simply my thought that the entire system could be run better.
Probably so, but there is other medicines that speed up the healing process that are legal that athletes can and do take.

Not a mod but likely one person with way too much time on their hands (and spare email addresses)

I just assumed it was a mod. I've noticed several times a poster showing up during off season with 1-2 hundred posts but been around for several years. They post things to draw attention and don't seem to get too bent.

Im probably wrong, I was wrong before. Lol, I mean about being a mod. I'm wrong about other stuff all the time.

You're comparing team results to quantify individual performance.
In a team sport like football, your career is of course going to be partially defined by the results of the team you played for. Archie Manning was a good NFL QB - would you say he had a great NFL career? His teams were awful and didn't win a thing. If Archie's teams were better, he's probably an NFL HoFer and remembered as one of the better QBs of all time.

Brady undoubtedly has had a better career - yes, he has the team he's played for to thank for some of that, but the man has been the starting QB for a team that's won 6 SBs and played in another 3. He also ranks very highly in the individual counting stats (yards, TDs, etc.).

Mod or lame troll, weak sauce.

At least he didn't face plant by asking who the sheriff is. Now that's some really weak sauce...watery even....stale water at that!

At least he didn't face plant by asking who the sheriff is. Now that's some really weak sauce...watery even....stale water at that!

"Mid tier hall of famer" ain't much better.

Off topic, what is the meaning of your username? If you don't mind me axin. I've wondered and keep forgetting to ask.

VN Store

Back