To Protect and to Serve II

As a LEO this is the type of stuff that really irritates me, all he had to do was move his knee from his neck to his back. Absolutely no reason to keep him in that position for an extended period of time once secured. Hopefully the two officers are charged to the fullest extent of the law.

Don't recall seeing this posted, so thought I'd share.

Lawyer: Man killed by officer was asleep when police fired
I know no nothing other than what I just read.... the first thing that popped into my head after reading was the old SNL sketch where Buckwheat was shot and they were interviewing people that knew the guy that shot him..... “He was a good guy, hard worker”..... “do you think he shot Buckwheat?”..... “0h yeah, that’s all he talked about.”

Wonder why this guy wasn’t supposed to be in possession of firearms? ..... all you jumpy types..... I’m not saying he deserved to be shot.... just asking

I know no nothing other than what I just read.... the first thing that popped into my head after reading was the old SNL sketch where Buckwheat was shot and they were interviewing people that knew the guy that shot him..... “He was a good guy, hard worker”..... “do you think he shot Buckwheat?”..... “0h yeah, that’s all he talked about.”

Wonder why this guy wasn’t supposed to be in possession of firearms? ..... all you jumpy types..... I’m not saying he deserved to be shot.... just asking

Interesting on the latest numbers on law enforcement encounters with citizens:

There are 250,000,000 annual citizen contacts w/ police in the USA. That’s +684,930 people who have interaction with police in America EVERY DAY. (DOJ)

1,100 contacts (per year) result in lethal force.
52% were white, 26% were black, 17% Hispanic, 5% other. (FBI)

0.00044% of total contacts result in death.

There are 250,000,000 annual citizen contacts w/ police in the USA. That’s +684,930 people who have interaction with police in America EVERY DAY. (DOJ)

250,000,000 contacts... that is a lot of police intrusion.

Reactions: VolStrom

Do you have a link to this? I would like to look at and I couldn't find it when I searched.

Most people probably don't get killed for being taxed when driving over the speed limit which is I'm sure 99% or more of the daily interaction people have with police.

Uhh ohh, statistics just punched another hole in the boat of those supporting lower speed limits on the highways...

What The Failed 55-MPH Speed Limit Law Tells Us About COVID Lockdowns

Fatalities were even more common in the past. In the early days of mass automobile use—i.e., the 1920s—auto fatalities per million vehicle miles traveled (VMT) were many times higher than they are now. In 1925, for instance, fatalities totaled 16.9 per million VMT. Twenty fifteen's rate was 1.2. In 1974, when the NMSL was passed, fatalities per million VMT were nearly triple what they are today, totaling 3.5.

On a per capita basis, fatalities were significantly higher in the past as well. In 1974, accident fatalities totaled 21.1 per 100,000 but were only 11.6 by 2015.

auto_accidents.JPG

Was either example ok?
If the police officer is immediately arrested and charged with murder then the riots do not happen.
We the people are tired of our friends and family being murdered by law enforcement.

The criminals using this as an excuse to could not be doing so if the police had been held accountable leading up to this

Reactions: DEFENDTHISHOUSE

VN Store

Back