To Protect and to Serve II

The implication that law-enforcement even has a simple grasp of the law is probably the cutest thing I’ll hear all week
Let’s see. I studied law and graduated from an actual top university. Then competed a 4 month academy modeled after the FBI and then continue to do inservice for every year for 22 years on top of regular training and I’ve helped revise a TCA code for the state of TN. So yea, I’d go out on a limb and say I know more about the law then someone who went to a CC and didn’t study it. Just saying

Let’s see. I studied law and graduated from an actual top university. Then competed a 4 month academy modeled after the FBI and then continue to do inservice for every year for 22 years on top of regular training and I’ve helped revise a TCA code for the state of TN. So yea, I’d go out on a limb and say I know more about the law then someone who went to a CC and didn’t study it. Just saying

That’s funny that you think you know about my education. Not nearly as much so as thinking police know more about law than the average toddler but still funny nonetheless.

Also education level is irrelevant to see that officer is simply a butthurt douchebag. That’s common sense. No need for an “actual top university” to know that.

That’s funny that you think you know about my education. Not nearly as much so as thinking police know more about law than the average toddler but still funny nonetheless.
Sucks when someone generalizes huh? Consider the irony of your post. This isn’t Ft. Oglethorpe or some such rest area town on the interstate

Just watched it again. I think they were all just in shock. Up to that point they were probably stupid enough to think that police were there to protect them.
Could be. I’ve watched it several times and it’s one of those things that without knowing the back story it might not be entirely what’s perceived. If the bicyclists have been creating havoc in that neighborhood and knowingly so, then I can understand the officer’s reaction. I’m still leaning towards they knew they were in the wrong. I’d like more info on this though.

He’s a scumbag because he arrested a biker who thought he could break the law then run from the police? Story says that the neighborhood has complained about these bikers for weeks

2 guys roll the sign. 2 guys get pulled over together. Why did he cuff and arrest the Latino guy and not the other one he walked past and put his back to?

I’ll call out when an officer obviously does something illegal or wrong and have done so in this thread. However this isn’t one of those times chief. You simply once again don’t understand the law if you don’t see what the bikers did. Chattanooga State Community College probably has some law classes for you to sign up for. Maybe then you can have a better understanding without having emotional knee jerk reactions
So you would have thrown them in jail?

Really, it's not so much about "the law" as it is about 'what is just" or "what is right".

This was probably legal, but it wasn't "just" or "right".

I know we’ve discussed this before and it’s fallen on deaf ears but I don’t think any of the regulars in thread who are critical of law enforcement are liberal. At a minimum I know a good portion of us aren’t.

what is troubling about this story is the cops refusal to accept the labs finding that it was donut glaze.

This war on drugs and terrorism will be the death of this country.

And keep in mind, kiddies… this isn't a black or white issue. These are good law abiding white folks getting caught up in this police state. Worthless cops like this are no friend to the civilians. They are enemies of humanity.

Only thing I wish they trained you guys on is the 4th Amendment.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
This war on drugs and terrorism will be the death of this country.

And keep in mind, kiddies… this isn't a black or white issue. These are good law abiding white folks getting caught up in this police state. Worthless cops like this are no friend to the civilians. They are enemies of humanity.
This guys grandkids and great grandkids should be set for life. Should have got a lot more than $30 something thousand. Should have sued the cop, Police Department, The City and the manufacturer of that test kit.

The fact that his record hasn't been expunged is a disgrace!

VN Store

Back